Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lions WMD
    Originally posted by comahan
    Voodoo Kin Mafia (James Gang/New Age Outlaws) made me embarrased to watch TNA while they were out there.
    Vince Russo is so childish.. Combined with The Roadie and Rockabilly, they come off as the most bitter trio of people in the wrestling business.

Voodoo Kin Mafia ... Vincent Kennedy McMahon.. Ooh, Ha Ha, I get it. What a jab at the WWE, with that one.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Could they come off as more bush league?
    Yea, theres a lot of good things going on in TNA, but this overshadows all of it, and makes TNA look desperate.

Seeing as how most of TNA's audience is the Internet fanbase, and they market mostly online, they should take a hint that NO ONE likes this angle, and it makes them look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
      Ya I know it will be really funny when Vince ends up owning TNA to.
      Outside of the X Division, I don't see what else Vince would want from TNA.
      I doubt McMahon would want the X-Division, he hates small guys.

Comment

Good review, and I would also add that the Sting/Abyss match exceeded my expectations.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

AJ Styles is a pimp I'am sure Vince would like to have him I would love to see AJ Styles vs CM Punk.

Comment

The problem with TNA's roster (at least in regards to WWE) is that everyone that is good on the mat sucks on the mic and everyone that is good on the mic sucks at wrestling. Obviously there are some exceptions (Christian) but not many from what I've seen anyway.

Vince Russo is back on TNA? I thought he found Jesus or whatever.

John Cena just called Big Show "poopy butt", *thumbs down*

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Johnny Nitro is a prettier woman than Melina.

Comment

I love ladder matches. That was a real good match.

On a side note, the best match I've ever seen, and I was lucky enough to see it live, was Jeff Hardy vs. Rob Van Dam at the Invasion PPV of July 2001. Absolutely insanity with those two in the ring and a bunch of ladders and tables.

Comment

That was your favorite? It was good, but definately not the best match (IMO of course) that even had a ladder in it..

TLC2 from Wrestlemania X7 is probably my favorite. Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon at Wrestlemania 10 was classic.. .. Also, the Eddie Guerrero/RVD Ladder Match from Raw a few years back is very underrated.

Comment

That was your favorite? It was good, but definately not the best match (IMO of course) that even had a ladder in it..

TLC2 from Wrestlemania X7 is probably my favorite. Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon at Wrestlemania 10 was classic.. .. Also, the Eddie Guerrero/RVD Ladder Match from Raw a few years back is very underrated.
                    Well I was there live. That obviously makes me very biased.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Well I was there live. That obviously makes me very biased.
                      Yeah. I was at Vengeance 2002 Live, for some reason it never got a big release on DVD.. I was in the 12th Row, I think.. Right on the aisle.. I got good pictures of some of the entrances.. Anywho, The Undertaker/Rock/Angle triple threat match was awesome.. that is all.

Comment

Decent show, great ladder match for a tv match though.

On a side note, they should change the name of ECW, it would get WAY less hate if it werent named ECW, because people compare it to the mid-90's company, while in reality, they have maybe one 'extreme rules' match a month. It does have some good wrestlers though. Punk/Burke/RVD/Sabu/Lashley/Show/Daivari/Striker/Knox/Dreamer/Sandman are all entertaining, at least. And the Hardyz will be there tomorrow as well.

And while we're on the subject of favorite matches. My fav ladder match was TLC II, my fav overall wwf/e match is probably Hart/Michaels Ironman, but there are a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan
                          Decent show, great ladder match for a tv match though.

On a side note, they should change the name of ECW, it would get WAY less hate if it werent named ECW, because people compare it to the mid-90's company, while in reality, they have maybe one 'extreme rules' match a month. It does have some good wrestlers though. Punk/Burke/RVD/Sabu/Lashley/Show/Daivari/Striker/Knox/Dreamer/Sandman are all entertaining, at least. And the Hardyz will be there tomorrow as well.
                          I think they'll take the hate in exchange for good ratings and merchandise sales that the name provides.

While the internet community is large, it isn't nearly as important to the WWE as it is to smaller promotions like TNA. Clearly by the moves they've done in the past they have little regard for what hardcore minority wrestling fans prefer.

Comment

ok so by now i hope all of you are smart enough to realize that it isn't real, so what makes this stuff fun if you know its just an act? just curious.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                              ok so by now i hope all of you are smart enough to realize that it isn't real, so what makes this stuff fun if you know its just an act? just curious.
                              Its the same as watching a TV show or a movie. Why watch lord of the rings? The trolls, orcs, wizards, and magic rings arent real.

It's entertainment.

Comment

Jeff Hardy + Ladder = Great Match Every time

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information