• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Rumble/Mania early predictions:

Punk loses his title to Ziggler at RR, regains it at EC

Y2J wins the RR, Punk vs Jericho at Mania

Ziggler maybe makes it a Tripple Threat or he gets the MITB win at Mania

Kane eliminates Cena from the RR and from the EC, Rock gets a "cheap" win at Mania from him to further their fued

Taker vs Miz at Mania, Streak vs Streak!

Rock enters the Rumble

SPLOOSH

Comment

• There is ZERO chance that somebody interferes in the Rock/Cena match, ZERO. They will not screw that up. And also, nobody buys Miz as a challenge to Taker so they will not do that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Miz has a WM streak? Lol I cant even buy that and I am a Miz fan.
        Nobody is going to screw Cena at WM.
        Rock will not be in the Rumble.
        They are bringing the MITB back to WM?

Comment

• There would be absolutely no drama in a Miz/Undertaker match.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
            Royal Rumble/Mania early predictions:

Punk loses his title to Ziggler at RR, regains it at EC

Y2J wins the RR, Punk vs Jericho at Mania

Ziggler maybe makes it a Tripple Threat or he gets the MITB win at Mania

Kane eliminates Cena from the RR and from the EC, Rock gets a "cheap" win at Mania from him to further their fued

Taker vs Miz at Mania, Streak vs Streak!

Rock enters the Rumble
            I don't see Miz/Taker happening.My guess is either HHH/Taker 3 or Kane/Taker

Comment

• This weeks Miz beat down was brought to you by Lil Jimmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                This weeks Miz beat down was brought to you by Lil Jimmy.
                I actually like what they've done with Truth's character...a crazy face instead of a goody goody

Comment

• ok I'm digging crazy face Truth.

"whats that? WUUUH OHHHH, LITTLE JIMMY SAYS YOU GONNA GET GOT"

also Jericho was trolling that crowd hard. There was pretty much no way that he wouldn't get cheered in his return, so I think he was just obnoxiously pandering to the crowd until they eventually turned on him. Hilarious to see him just start walking to the back as the crowd started to boo. Well done Jericho, well done

Comment

• Eh the Taker prediction was a bit of a reach I'll admit, but I just don't know who they'll have for him to face to go 20-0, HHH is a mess and at Takers age and condition, they need a young, healthy guy to carry him a little in the match. Don't get me wrong their match this year was great, but they were both dead by the end of it and idk if HHH will even be healthy enough to wrestle. Kane seems way too busy with Cena to face Taker, which also confuses me. Why are they starting this storyline so close to WM, what is it gonna be a 2 month feud then...gone! That's why I put the interference, they need someway to keep the Kane/Cena story going.

And yea I read somewhere they wanna bring the MITB match back.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Comment

• I think a Del Rio/Undertaker match at Wrestlemania would work, assuming Del Rio's injury is all cleared up in time. Alberto has said it's his dream match and The Undertaker is a fairly big deal in Mexico.. not that it matters here, but maybe it could increase the buyrate in Mexico or something. Who knows if they've even invented PPV in Mexico yet.

Aside from Del Rio, they could go for Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler as opponents. They could both 'believably' beat The Undertaker. I don't think anyone expects the streak to end, and it shouldn't, but they have to create some drama and make people think that maybe perhaps they decided to put this guy over The Undertaker.

Comment

• I don't think it will be Barrett or Ziggler. I think Ziggs gets a titleshot vs Jericho n Punk or a MITB won. And I think Barrett will win the title at EC and face Bryan for the title at Mania.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• It will probably just be a HHH and Taker rematch at WM. Not saying it's what I want but would not be surprised.

Also this is epic.

http://vids.wwe.com/14480/wwecom-exc...-smiling-chris
                            Last edited by Splat; 01-03-2012, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• I was watching Edge vs Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 22 last night in two things crossed my mind...

1. I miss blood in matches. Not all the time but every now and then was/is great.

2. I miss Joey Styles.

Comment

• Joey Styles was the Gus Johnson of the WWE

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information