Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Heath Slater is the new Chavo Guerrero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        Heath Slater is the new Chavo Guerrero.
        In that he's not talented but people will ***** that he's not being pushed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I really don't care if he gets pushed. I think Heath Slater sucks.

Comment

• I love Slater. I think he's the perfect weasel that can be part of a great tag team or can get an IC title run where he continually cheats to win. He's solid in the ring and one of the better sellers in the WWE as of now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I love Slater. I think he's the perfect weasel that can be part of a great tag team or can get an IC title run where he continually cheats to win. He's solid in the ring and one of the better sellers in the WWE as of now.
              He's capable of drawing X-Pac heat, that's about it. Nobody is ever going to take him seriously because he's looks and talks like a complete doofus.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                He's capable of drawing X-Pac heat, that's about it. Nobody is ever going to take him seriously because he's looks and talks like a complete doofus.
                I think he can draw genuine hate enough that people want to see him lose, but won't turn off the TV with him on (basically what Cole can't do). He needs to pair with someone in a tag team, given that there are only 2 tag teams going right now in the WWE (3 if you count Reks/Hawkins, but nobody does).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So does Bourne WANT to be released? Dude just got back from suspension not too long ago. Twice gets wellness'ed while he is holding one of their belts

smooth move

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat
                    http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ev...ess-violation/

"I would like to take this time to wish Evan Bourne well in his future endeavors."

was gonna post the same thing.Future Endeavor statement in 3....2....1

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur

I'm not even sure that's PG?

Comment

• so who you guys got winning the RR?I'm down between Orton and Jericho with edge to Y2J

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          so who you guys got winning the RR?I'm down between Orton and Jericho with edge to Y2J
                          I am picking and hoping for Jericho. I don't care how much time he wastes with his narcissistic silence, he is the man. Really the last guy from the attitude era that is hanging on and still capable of going regularly at least for the next 6 months to a year .

Comment

so who you guys got winning the RR?

Comment

so who you guys got winning the RR?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                I would just stop watching wrestling.

Also

I can not wait for the 31st to download this guy on WWE 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information