No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole thing about the Rumble being open to "every WWE Superstar" throws me off.. they usually don't point that out. It makes me think Cole or Laurinaitis might play a significant role in the match.

Maybe one of those two will win, and we'll get either Punk/Laurinaitis or Bryan/Cole at Wrestlemania for their respective titles!

Comment

• Double Post. Here's Bastion Booger.

Last edited by WMD; 01-28-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• the more I think about it the more I think it'll be....

Now Somebody Call My Momma :P

Comment

• I'm doing a sweet RR pool with 5 of my friends. We are all chipping in 20 bucks and each drawing 6 "RR entry numbers" from a hat with the winner taking all. Adds a little bit of spice to the event. I hope I don't get Santino....
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• My money is on Jericho winning it and facing Punk at mania, if not him then Orton wins to face Bryan. I think the whole "open to any superstar" may mean Punk or Bryan is in it and wins leading to a title unification match at Mania. With this new RAW SuperShow thing they brand split is pretty much gone so why not unify the title?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• The King being an ass in an interview.

Comment

• Sheamus wins the Royal Rumble...Surprising but I like it

Comment

• Ehhh who is he going to fight at WM?

Comment

• obviously D Bry...seeing as how he's the only real top face(other than Orton) on Smackdown. With D bry established as a heel champ and him already retaining vs Show, there is slim pickings on SD's roster as far as faces go. With Orton already still feuding with Barrett, that leaves Sheamus as the next best face to challenge D bry

kind of a weak Rumble, IMO. Punk vs Jericho is still probably going to happen at WM...all signs point to that, but I did think he was going to win the rumble

Comment

• Is this real life? What the hell Vince? Why? If you wanna have the winner face Bryan have Orton win! The two of them would have put on a clinic. Ugh so dissapointed. Y2J was right, end of the world as we know it.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Ugh, I look forward to the rumble every year....but damn that one sucked.

Comment

• orton winning would have been even worse. I'm actually fine with Sheamus winning, as winning the rumble is supposed to elevate new stars and he's never won before

highlights of the rumble were ricardo rodriguez, road dogg, kofi's spot and the WWE title match

that was really it. Glad I didn't pay for this PPV

Brodus Clay vs Drew Mcintyre was a match that had NO business being on a PPV. Just what the hell? I'm down with the Funkasaurus but that was a match for WWE Superstars for crying out loud
                          Last edited by BloodBrother; 01-29-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Rumble was not great. 2 things though:

1. Kofi's spot was ******* awesome
                            2. Betting on the Rumble is the greatest thing ever. I can't recommend it enough.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I like Sheamus, but meh. I wanted Y2J to win it.

Comment

• guessing Y2J wins at EC to face Punk at WM.I'm actually glad Sheamus won.Sheamus has been stuck in crappy storylines with guys like Jindar Mahal for too long.Plus people complain WWE's too predictable (MYSELF INCLUDED)....how many of you thought of SHeamus as an actual possibility to win the RR?I'm guessing few if any.I am very interested to see where Sheamus goes from here and who he actually faces (I kinda have a feeling it'll be Sheamus vs Barret not Bryan for the WHC)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information