Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    guessing Y2J wins at EC to face Punk at WM.I'm actually glad Sheamus won.Sheamus has been stuck in crappy storylines with guys like Jindar Mahal for too long.Plus people complain WWE's too predictable (MYSELF INCLUDED)....how many of you thought of SHeamus as an actual possibility to win the RR?I'm guessing few if any.I am very interested to see where Sheamus goes from here and who he actually faces (I kinda have a feeling it'll be Sheamus vs Barret not Bryan for the WHC)
    He was my third favorite to win the Rumble, and I absolutely expected him to win a month ago before they pushed him to the side. It's not that unpredictable. I wasn't a big fan of the Rumble last night for a few reasons...

-More making Drew look like total garbage for no reason
    -More of Ryder looking like a pissant (unless he ends up beating Kane later)
    -Cena/Kane still continuing
    -A much weaker Ziggler/Punk match than what they are capable of (and what they did on Raw in November), which really made Ziggler look like an ass
    -Not having Goldust in the Rumble to eliminate Cody and set up Cody/Goldust at Mania
    -No Regal
    -Big Show eliminating the two Iron Men of the Rumble at the same time with ease

I am bored as all hell with Sheamus because of his godawful booking the last few months, but I hope they take him somewhere with this storyline. Also, more Ricardo please. Lots and lots more Ricardo.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well I think that was the first step in Punk vs Jericho for Mania. I think he will win at EC as well leading to their title match, although I wouldn't be shocked or upset if they made it a Triple Threat with Ziggler involved too.

Also, the more I think about it the less upset I am about Sheamus. Like you guys said, it was a pleasant surprise. It gets one of the top faces back in the title picture. Also, setting up Punk vs Jericho without Jericho winning RR is a hell of a lot easier than setting up Bryan vs anyone. Bryan was stuck in a dead end story line vs two giants. Setting him up vs Sheamus is great. Sheamus is the top face on SD! aside from Orton, but at least Orton can face Barrett at Mania while Sheamus had nothing going for him aside from Mahal.

Also, the best thing about this Rock vs Cena match at Mania is Cena has been out of the title picture for a while now and a lot of these younger guys are shining through as it also opened up room for Jericho after his return.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• ughhhhh WHY do we have to always get a screw job finish when great matches like Punk vs Bryan are going on?It's by biggest gripe with the creative teams in both companys

Comment

• I'm not sure I like face Truth or heel Truth more.

Comment

ughhhhh WHY do we have to always get a screw job finish when great matches like Punk vs Bryan are going on?It's by biggest gripe with the creative teams in both companys
            It had to be done for that match.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

ughhhhh WHY do we have to always get a screw job finish when great matches like Punk vs Bryan are going on?It's by biggest gripe with the creative teams in both companys
              As good as that match was, it was a one time thing and there won't be a feud between those two. They needed to do something to begin setting up Punks Mania match and that was the best way to do it in their minds. I would have preferred if they waited till the end of the match for the attack on Punk, but having Bryan win by DQ as celebrate continues to add to his new weasel gimmick.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not expect that!!! I'm so giddy right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                  Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not expect that!!! I'm so giddy right now.
                  Im just glad he didn't get to fire Johnny Ace. I love Mr. Excitement.

Comment

• bonerific moment

Comment

• I missed the end of RAW.Did Johnny Ace get "fired"

Comment

I missed the end of RAW.Did Johnny Ace get "fired"
                        The Undertaker is a fan of Ace, so he did not allow it to happen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                          Im just glad he didn't get to fire Johnny Ace. I love Mr. Excitement.
                          you are in the minority.Johnny Ace is a d-bag who is a time killer on my tv

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            The Undertaker is a fan of Ace, so he did not allow it to happen.
                            and for that I want the streak to end....GO HHH

Comment

and for that I want the streak to end....GO HHH
                              I hate your wishes right now.

Comment

• Looks like another HHH-Taker bout at WM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information