Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
    That looked so nasty for Barrett.
    Yeah, him dropping the F-bomb dispelled and doubt of it being a storyline.

But at least he walked out under his own power a couple seconds ago.

Comment

• If they waste Rhodes in a program with show, I'm going to be pissed.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        If they waste Rhodes in a program with show, I'm going to be pissed.
        I assumed Shaq was going to wrestle Big Show and Rhodes would wrestle Santino.

Maybe Shaq and Rhodes vs Santino and Show idk?

Comment

• Viewing wise, Santino would be better than Show. At least he can move. Still, I want Rhodes to get a big push and a program with Santino won't accomplish that, although Santino gets huge pops, so maybe....

Just have Rhodes and Ziggler team up and inject some life back in the tag division. They would make a great heel team, even if it's just a one off at Wrestlemania.

Comment

Viewing wise, Santino would be better than Show. At least he can move. Still, I want Rhodes to get a big push and a program with Santino won't accomplish that. Just have Rhodes and Ziggler team up and inject some life back in the tag division. They would make a great heel team.
            WWE doesn't use tag teams well. So I wouldn't want to use to of my top young talent and stick them in the WWE crap tag division.

Plus the last tag team Rhodes was in was not that good. Also I think Ziggler & Swagger are still technically a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
              WWE doesn't use tag teams well. So I wouldn't want to use to of my top young talent and stick them in the WWE crap tag division.

Plus the last tag team Rhodes was not that good. Also I think Ziggler & Swagger are still technically a team.
              Yeah, I wouldn't want them there long term. A one off at Wrestlemania could be fun though. More fun than Rhodes and Show anyway.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't want them there long term. A one off at Wrestlemania could be fun though. More fun than Rhodes and Show anyway.
                You can always stick them in a MITB if they do end up having one. Plus I think Shaq vs Big Show match is going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                  You can always stick them in a MITB if they do end up having one. Plus I think Shaq vs Big Show match is going to happen.
                  Yeah, I hope it's Shaq vs Show. A MITB would make this card ******* tremendous. Ziggler, Rhodes, Kofi is sexy in a MITB. Is Rey Mysterio coming back as well?

Comment

Yeah, I hope it's Shaq vs Show. A MITB would make this card ******* tremendous. Ziggler, Rhodes, Kofi is sexy in a MITB. Is Rey Mysterio coming back as well?
                    Last I heard he was aiming for a WM return but I have no clue. The only match I would want to see Rey in at this point is him vs Sin Cara.

Comment

• Kofi, Ziggler, Rhodes, Truth, and of course Barrett may have been hurt in the Battle Royal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I was hoping for HIAC, but didnt believe it feasible with the show taking place in a stadium. So glad to be wrong.

Comment

• I wanna know what are the WWE's plans with Kane now?seems like the fued with Cena ended last night.

Comment

• Zack returns and challenges him to a match. Easy, given all of the attacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Kofi, Ziggler, Rhodes, Truth, and of course Barrett may have been hurt in the Battle Royal.
                              I heard Ziggler wrestled a dark match with Punk, so he's fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                Zack returns and challenges him to a match. Easy, given all of the attacks.
                                true.Here's my compete WM28 card prediction:

John Cena vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Title

Daniel Bryan (C) vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell

HHH vs Undertaker

WWE Title

CM Punk (C) vs Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank

Randy Orton vs Miz vs R-Truth vs Kofi vs Rhodes vs Ziggler (maybe even Mysterio if he gets back in time)

Divas Title

Beth Phoenix (C) vs Kharma

Kane vs Zack Ryder

Shaq vs Big Show

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information