No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The idea behind the feud is ******* stupid, or the fact that they might feud is stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I think I'm going to rather enjoy Team Rhodes Scholars

Comment

• Yea Rhode Scholars seem to be a good pair and Sandow is growing on me. Finally it looks like the tag team division is getting a push as I dont see Kane/Bryan hanging on to the belts long.

Im surprised to see Ryback get throw into the punk/cena fued as it looks like he was gonna beat miz for the IC title. I just dont see Ryback losing anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          The idea behind the feud is ******* stupid, or the fact that they might feud is stupid.
          You're stupid and you stink too.

Comment

• I thought the Punk and Foley in-ring segment was really good. I also liked the Ziggler and Kingston match.

As for Ryback? I guess it's better than Big Show atleast it's something different.

That said I hated Miz jobbing to Ryback. I thought Ryback would win via DQ or count-out but wasn't expecting a squash match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I thought the Punk and Foley in-ring segment was really good. I also liked the Ziggler and Kingston match.

As for Ryback? I guess it's better than Big Show atleast it's something different.

That said I hated Miz jobbing to Ryback. I thought Ryback would win via DQ or count-out but wasn't expecting a squash match.
              I agree the ziggler/kofi match was really good and foley when he is being serious can still cut a real good promo.

I think big show will fued with shameus and I would have liked them to build up ryback vs miz before they went with him in a main event. But maybe they felt it was time to mix things up since the ratings are going down and cena is hurt.

Comment

• Punk's DVD is really, really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Punk's DVD is really, really good.

Check this out.

Comment

• The Best in the World vs The Best Ever

Make it happen...

Comment

• I dont think 1980's Ric Flair is available, Splat.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        I dont think 1980's Ric Flair is available, Splat.
                        He should be he could use the money.

Comment

• 80s Naitch was rolling in cash! Long limousines, jet airplanes, custom made from head to toe, woo! Armani suit, rolex watch, shoes that cost more than your house! And HIS house? The biggest one on the biggest side of town brother, woooooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
                            Check this out.

This will definitely get me back into watching wrestling.
                            Stone Cold... high school favorite. Such a bad ass.
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              This will definitely get me back into watching wrestling.
                              Stone Cold... high school favorite. Such a bad ass.
                              Now if you'd excuse me I have to go take a big hairy ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
                                Check this out.

That's edited, he wasn't speaking to Punk. They did have an awesome interview for WWE '13, but THQ took it down.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information