Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    80s Naitch was rolling in cash! Long limousines, jet airplanes, custom made from head to toe, woo! Armani suit, rolex watch, shoes that cost more than your house! And HIS house? The biggest one on the biggest side of town brother, woooooooo!

Comment

• Good ****, Davari.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ce=most_viewed

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-...ears-26053246/

25 longest WWE Title reigns of the last 25 years.

Huge pic.

Comment

• Batista Wins MMA Debut By TKO In The First Round

If anyone cares.

I had to skip to the end I was so bored watching.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/th...w-wwe-signing/

If you had any doubt WWE was not going to go with The Rock vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Royal Rumble, you can all but put them away. Rock posted the following on Twitter:

@WWE Champion @CMPunk I know where to find you Phillip. And I will.. #Rumble2013

Comment

• Friggin awesome PPV so far I say.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                Friggin awesome PPV so far I say.
                you jinxed it.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Nah, I'd say that was still a great show. Even if you don't like the outcome, you can't deny the quality of the Aries/Hardy match. Bound for Glory had three matches hovering around the **** mark. Joe/Magnus was a little short but still very good, and the rest was pretty solid and inoffensive.

Only thing that was annoying was Hogan taking out the Aces and Eights with one punch each. I'm used to it by now, but still. Why wasn't he in the tag match if he could easily dispose of them like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                    Nah, I'd say that was still a great show. Even if you don't like the outcome, you can't deny the quality of the Aries/Hardy match. Bound for Glory had three matches hovering around the **** mark. Joe/Magnus was a little short but still very good, and the rest was pretty solid and inoffensive.

Only thing that was annoying was Hogan taking out the Aces and Eights with one punch each. I'm used to it by now, but still. Why wasn't he in the tag match if he could easily dispose of them like that?
                    I liked Joe/Magnus, (missed RVD/Zema), Storm/Roode, and Joey Ryan/Al Snow up until Matt Morgan jumped the rail. After that, the show was so hit and miss. I thought Kazarian almost killed himself on that dragonrana, the Aces and 8s thing had an awful payoff for a storyline that had been going on for so long that it was already tired. Plus, it just put Hogan over even more.

I don't get why they had to turn Aries heel when he was the reason people like me even started watching Impact. Honestly, I think it's keeping up with the joneses since WWE turned Punk. Giving Hardy the belt is the TNA equivalent of when WWE just gives up and gives Cena the belt, except TNA's Cena has a drug problem and wears facepaint.

If I look at this PPV in a nonobjective perspective it was great. I can't though. Screw Hogan, Hardy, and AJ Styles (while we're at it).
                    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Devon as the reveal was also a big giant yawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Devon as the reveal was also a big giant yawn.
                        I don't think Devon is the guy.IMO Devon's the middle man for the real leader who's not ready to reveal himself yet. (IMO the real leader is Jeff Jarrett)

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          Devon as the reveal was also a big giant yawn.
                          I think Devon's a great heel (beats the hell out of him as a face) and it's a better option than Bischoff, Sting, Hogan, or others, but I'll agree. I was completely shocked though, so they did technically swerve the **** out of me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Reverend Devon. He is the spiritual leader of a motorcycle gang lol.

Comment

• the preview for the Turning Point PPV says "The Truth Will Be Revealed." In reguards to Aces & 8's.Makes me think Devon is 2nd in command/middle man and the real leader will be revealed then

Comment

• I get that, but when you're going for a big surprise, and you go with Devon, that's not the good kind of surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information