Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    I get that, but when you're going for a big surprise, and you go with Devon, that's not the good kind of surprise.
    Would Jeff Jarrett or Eric Bischoff be any better? Maybe the obvious turn of Bully Ray? The insanely overdone Hulk Hogan turn? I think Devon's pretty much the best way they could go there, outside of a huge name that could debut or something (and the only one out there is John Morrison, who would be a really awful leader of a stable). Maybe Joseph Park morphing back into Abyss, but he's way better as Park and that would have been weird.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• They don't have many good options, but that's their own fault for pushing ****** old people for two years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• WWE logic at its best:

AJ fraternizes with a stuperstar, so they replace her with Vickie, who spent her reigns as GM doing the horizontal monster mash with Edge and Dolph.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings4ever View Post
          WWE logic at its best:

AJ fraternizes with a stuperstar, so they replace her with Vickie, who spent her reigns as GM doing the horizontal monster mash with Edge and Dolph.
          Don't forget the Big Show as well.

Comment

• I'm just tired of GM Storylines. Nobody cares.

Comment

• That Dolph vs Bryan match was awesome. And I agree with WMD, GMs suck. They add nothing, just ****** storylines

SPLOOSH

Comment

• A GM/owner can tell a good story (see: Vince McMahon), but the WWE doesn't need one now because everything about the product is so heavily structured as a corporation that the idea of a wrestler/diva running the product makes no sense and adds nothing to the story.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Vince McMahon saying that he doesn't even know what Vickie's job is had me laughing and not in a good way.

I mean really? You are trying to sell her in this "new role" and then you say that?

Comment

• Great back and forth from Miz and Dolph tonight.

Comment

• Comment

• RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS pre-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
                        Last edited by Splat; 08-13-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS per-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
                          Gotta give the fans what they want... TOTAL DIVAS STORYLINE MATCHES! Churrrrch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS per-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
                            Oh, wtf? Why God dammit.
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• RVD vs Ambrose being on the SS pre-show and not on the actual SS card is just ridiculous.
                              That's what happens when you have two world champions -- the U.S. and IC titles get buried. Two world titles aren't even necessary anymore because RAW and Smackdown no longer have separate rosters.

Comment

• Seriously either go back to the roster split or unify the belts. I think it'd be best to unify the WWE and WHC, then have someone like Evan Bourne win the US title and refuse to defend it against guys bigger than him and turn it into the Cruiserweight title. Then you have a belt for guys like Bourne, Kidd, Slater, Del Sol, Nevile, Zayn, Sin Cara, Tatsu, Gabriel, Woods, Ryder, etc. You've also got better guys competing for the IC title then too, making it more prestigious.
                                Last edited by OSUGiants17; 08-14-2013, 03:51 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information