• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    You should have stopped right there.
    I'm a sucker for Aries.

Comment

• Days that Chris Sabin held the TNA title: 28

Things accomplished: 0

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        Days that Chris Sabin held the TNA title: 28

Things accomplished: 0
        I can't help but feel the only reason they gave Sabin the title was to build up Option C so that someone can (semi-unexpectedly) fail in the future.

Comment

• I didn't know that about Chris Kanyon. The thing I remember him for was being the only guy to physically attack Mean Gene Okerlund (diamond cutter, in order to taunt Diamond Dallas Paige). When I saw that I thought "I've been waiting over 20 years for somebody to do something to Mean Gene." But with MGO never being a wrestler, he mistimed his fall and it looked awkward. Fortunately, Gene didn't get hurt for real because of it (not that I know of).

Comment

• Brooke Hogan gone from TNA. Good.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Please God be true!

Comment

• I'm ok with that. Looking forward to seeing Goldust.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                  I'm ok with that. Looking forward to seeing Goldust.
                  Goldie is in my top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time.

Comment

• Tonight

Comment

• In the past couple of weeks, there has been a local commercial in my area advertising an independent card featuring a match between Goldust and a guy doing the Papa Shango voodoo gimmick (other than original Papa Shango, Charles Wright, who was also Kama Mustafa, as well as The Godfather). So if Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes is wrestling tonight, he shouldn't have too much ring rust.

If Shane was still in his prime I'd love to see him come back and back-up Bryan. Imagine Shane vs Ambrose in a hardcore match
                      Bring back Shane's friends, The Mean Street Possee! They were the baddest dudes to ever grow up in a mansion.
                      Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 09-09-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
                        In the past couple of weeks, there has been a local commercial in my area advertising an independent card featuring a match between Goldust and a guy doing the Papa Shango voodoo gimmick (other than original Papa Shango, Charles Wright, who was also Kama Mustafa, as well as The Godfather). So if Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes is wrestling tonight, he shouldn't have too much ring rust.

Bring back Shane's friends, The Mean Street Possee! They were the baddest dudes to ever grow up in a mansion.
                        ring rust? Gold can't rust!

Comment

• golddust has quit drugs and suppose to be in the best shape of his life

Comment

• Edge going to kick off Raw.

Comment

• Interesting ending to Raw. A couple months ago, I'd figured Bryan would join the Wyatt Family, and lead them to a face turn to be the answer to the Authority's Shield.

But the Shield looks to be self destructing. And faces rarely form stables except to combat other stables. So I'm not sure where the WWE is going with this.

Comment

• I know a while ago I saw a rumor that WWE wanted Rock vs. Brock at Mania. Any chance we'd see Rock come back at the rumble and win and then Brock win the title with his self-proclaimed #1 status? I assume Rock might come back again for Mania, but not sure if he's be back at the rumble already for that long of a run up.

(also, I know Fast 7 shooting is delayed so not sure he'll be available at all other than like a one-two week thing)
                                JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information