No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was one hell of a ladder match last night, that was probably one of raw's best matches in a while. I can't wait to see the Hardy brother reunite on ECW tonight. That captains match last time was so good, there looked like a couple promising teams like Cena's DX's and Big Show's. Then there were a few like SS's and Edge's team. Great Show overall last night.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
      ok so by now i hope all of you are smart enough to realize that it isn't real, so what makes this stuff fun if you know its just an act? just curious.
      It's STAGED, it's not fake. I swear to god if I have to explain this again.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by comahan
        Originally posted by TitleTown088
        ok so by now i hope all of you are smart enough to realize that it isn't real, so what makes this stuff fun if you know its just an act? just curious.
        Its the same as watching a TV show or a movie. Why watch lord of the rings? The trolls, orcs, wizards, and magic rings arent real.

It's entertainment.
        It is a waste of time you get it or you don't I'am so sick of people saying us fans don't know it is not real when we do.

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
          That was one hell of a ladder match last night, that was probably one of raw's best matches in a while. I can't wait to see the Hardy brother reunite on ECW tonight. That captains match last time was so good, there looked like a couple promising teams like Cena's DX's and Big Show's. Then there were a few like SS's and Edge's team. Great Show overall last night.
          Man I loved the opening segmant when all teams came out and cut a promo.LOL at HBK when he said Royal Rumble

Comment

Thats 2 times i've heard a TNA chant during an ECW main event, lmao.

Comment

TNA is on, btw.

Comment

That was cool seeing the Hardy boyz reuntingon ECW. I saw Jeff's back was really hurting it will be intersting to see what happens this sunday and see if he hold up alrite.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

CM Punk is over HUGE tonight, lots of CM Punk chants, and Trips got him to do the "Are you ready" thing when the fans wouldn't stop chanting for Punk, and he got a huge pop.

Comment

The exchange after Mike Knox got eliminated was priceless and worth the price of the PPV all together...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay
                      The exchange after Mike Knox got eliminated was priceless and worth the price of the PPV all together...
                      haha yea

Comment

• Pretty dissappointing ppv imo... id say 5.5/10...

Comment

• I haven't kept up with wrestling but when I did watch ROH was better than anything I'd ever seen. TNA second and WWE dead last.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule
                            I haven't kept up with wrestling but when I did watch ROH was better than anything I'd ever seen. TNA second and WWE dead last.
                            Yup, I'm an ROH fan also.

Comment

• ROH?

My guess is last night Team Cena won, and team DX won also.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
                                CM Punk is over HUGE tonight, lots of CM Punk chants, and Trips got him to do the "Are you ready" thing when the fans wouldn't stop chanting for Punk, and he got a huge pop.
                                Punk is the main reason I never miss ECW he is there top star IMO he gets the biggest pop out of anyone when he comes out even bigger then RVD and the crowd is in to his match the whole time no matter who he is in the ring with.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information