No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If McMahon wants to take away the title from Lashley, put him up against Snitzky.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      If McMahon wants to take away the title from Lashley, put him up against Snitzky.
      I don't want Snitsky to get it, if Lashley loses it I would give it to either Cor Von or Punk.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
        I don't want Snitsky to get it, if Lashley loses it I would give it to either Cor Von or Punk.
        I don't think you'll see a Punk/Lashley match. You don't see faces pit against each other that often.

Comment

• I want my boy Elijah Burke to get a run with the title. If I could buy stock in any wrestler, it'd be him right now. I think he'll take off big whenever he makes it to Raw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            I want my boy Elijah Burke to get a run with the title. If I could buy stock in any wrestler, it'd be him right now. I think he'll take off big whenever he makes it to Raw.
            I don't know, I think I like Cor Von better than that big mouth.

Comment

I want my boy Elijah Burke to get a run with the title. If I could buy stock in any wrestler, it'd be him right now. I think he'll take off big whenever he makes it to Raw.
              He'll probably get drafted to a different show, but hopefully Cor Von won't go with him so he can start doing one-on-one matches now.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Right now Burke has the higher ceiling due to his mic skills, whereas they don't really allow Cor Von to speak at all so he's relegated to a bit character. Depending on how they work the draft, ECW could be an excellent show if given more experienced talent.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I just can't picture ECW having several high-profile wrestlers such as Cena or Batista, but we'll see.

Comment

• Lashley will still be the champ of ECW I'm sure, but if they brought over a Randy Orton, Finlay, Kane, and a Chris Masters to go along with Cor Von, Snitsky, Hardcore Holly, CM Punk, Striker and the likes you could get some solid feuds and actually have ECW wrestlers going after the ECW Title and not Vince.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• ECW will probably get someone with a Championship past to give some guys credibility.. Chris Benoit, or Rey Mysterio Jr. Or they could bring in a veteran or two like William Regal or Finlay.

Comment

• I love the Pounce, just finished off the Major Brothers.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Haha, Elijah Burke with the sweet flying dropkick to save the pin.. Made me laugh.

Comment

ECW will probably get someone with a Championship past to give some guys credibility.. Chris Benoit, or Rey Mysterio Jr. Or they could bring in a veteran or two like William Regal or Finlay.
                            Rumor is that Benoit is going back to RAW where he won't be underutilized but yes I forgot Regal and Dave Taylor. Both would be excellent additions, as they are excellent wrestlers and brawlers as well as Finlay.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Hmmm... I thought that was the main event.

Comment

• Main Event is Striker/CM Punk I believe.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information