No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December to Dismember SUCKED. Worst PPV of the year.

Worse than Backlash which featured Vince & Shane vs HBK & God.

Comment

• Obviously, 4 of the matches came out of nowhere with no build up at all. WWE's mishandling of ECW is incomprehendible. Its almost as if Vince is setting it up to fail just to laugh at Heyman. Not to mention rumors of many of the "originals" upset. ECW is the black eye of the WWE and has no signs of improvement.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
        December to Dismember SUCKED. Worst PPV of the year.

That was so stupid, Was that was the best they could come up with? You could def tell the rating were about shot there.

Who won the big ace steal cage? It couldn't of been the Show. I hope either RVD or Lashly won it.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84
          Originally posted by comahan
          December to Dismember SUCKED. Worst PPV of the year.

That was so stupid, Was that was the best they could come up with? You could def tell the rating were about shot there.

Who won the big ace steal cage? It couldn't of been the Show. I hope either RVD or Lashly won it.
          Lashley won.

Comment

• Was Big Show one of the last?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Paul Heyman got the blame for the terrible PPV, and he's been fired (And no, it's not a wwe storyline, as far as I know.)

Sabu was beaten up (kayfabe) backstage, and was replaced by holly in the chamber, to a huge Bull**** chant. X-Pac heat for Holly cause of this.

In one of the dumbest moves ever, CM Punk and RVD were the first 2 eliminated from the Chamber, when they were the ONLY people who got any crowd reaction.

Lashley got Cena/Batista boo's at the PPV last night during his entrance, and when he won. Also, several fans stood up and turned their back on the ring when he pinned Show.

SPOILER* Big Show is retiring (at least taking time off) after tonights ECW TV Tapings due to his back, so he won't be beating Lashley in his last match this Friday.

Comment

• Everything i've heard says the Big Show is taking time off, not retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD
                  Everything i've heard says the Big Show is taking time off, not retiring.
                  Fixed it, but I don't see him coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan
                    Paul Heyman got the blame for the terrible PPV, and he's been fired (And no, it's not a wwe storyline, as far as I know.)

Sabu was beaten up (kayfabe) backstage, and was replaced by holly in the chamber, to a huge Bull**** chant. X-Pac heat for Holly cause of this.

In one of the dumbest moves ever, CM Punk and RVD were the first 2 eliminated from the Chamber, when they were the ONLY people who got any crowd reaction.

Lashley got Cena/Batista boo's at the PPV last night during his entrance, and when he won. Also, several fans stood up and turned their back on the ring when he pinned Show.

SPOILER* Big Show is retiring (at least taking time off) after tonights ECW TV Tapings due to his back, so he won't be beating Lashley in his last match this Friday.
                    wait what exactly happend with sabu who is kayfabe and what exactly happend is xpac on ecw?

and is heyman really fired cause thats messed up what are they gonna do without him

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants
                      Paul Heyman got the blame for the terrible PPV, and he's been fired (And no, it's not a wwe storyline, as far as I know.)

wait what exactly happend with sabu who is kayfabe and what exactly happend is xpac on ecw?

and is heyman really fired cause thats messed up what are they gonna do without him

MARK!!!!!

Originally posted by snuff
                      Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek Lewis
                        Originally posted by LTgiants

MARK!!!!!
                        Come on creek, tell the guy who kayfabe is.

He was a cruserweight in the late 70's. He won a 80 man, 16 ring battle royal where he was in the last ring with the 7 Von Erich's, and he had the claw on every single one of the at once, sealing his victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants

Don't be mean to LT, he just understand your wrestling nerd lingo.

Kayfabe means it's a storyline, and conversely not kayfabe would mean not storyline. So a storyline called for Sabu's beatdown. Where as Heyman got fired for real.

I'm not sure about X-Pac heat, but I believe it's just when you get booed because people hate you, not a character thing.

Comment

• Yeah, XPac heat is where you get boo'd because the crowd is tired of the person, not the character.

Comment

• I've been a wrestling fan since I was 4 years old. I've wasted my entire life on this crap, so when someone doesn't know who Kayfabe is, it's my right to laugh and laugh at them. It's all I have. I'm so lonely.

Originally posted by snuff
                              Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Sabu or RVD should of won the match because they really gte the crowd going and they are awesome performers. It was time for Show to loose his title. Haymen was a good GM he new what he was doing, but that PPV sucked. And the WWE is a cut throat job, and I guess it was his time to go.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information