No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It didn't even happen live, and dear god, what kind of idiot would for a second believe this was real?

McMahon had walked out of the building to the waiting vehicle, so fans inside the arena saw the same televised live scene. Only it was wasn’t live. Supervised by Zenith Pyrotechnology, based in Deer Park, N.Y., the explosion was actually filmed at the arena late Saturday night, the footage of the burning hulk taped Sunday night and the whole mess spliced together, said Andy Kratz, the township’s zoning officer. “They did it, I believe, at 11 o’clock at night until 3 a.m. so no one would be around,”
    http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2007...1181675945.php

There, happy?
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• I knew for a second it was fake. Some people... For one, if it was real, it would probably be a front page story on CNN.com...

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• It wouldn't have been real. Does anybody really think Vince would be crazy enough to take his own life just for the sake of a storyline? Or worse, does anybody really think that somebody snuck in and strapped a bomb to the limo? God.
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0nIKl54kU

is one of the best things EVER. EVER. Taz singing along is the best part.
          Wow. I couldn't agree more. I loved The Cat, although the WWE never really knew how to use him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has topped the Yahoo! Buzz Index overall top movers for the first time ever as searches for the boss following yesterday's shocking finale of RAW soared by 2977%.

Well, it sure has people interested.

Comment

• Finally, Benoit shows up. Maybe this match will be worth watching. My guess he's facing Burke or Cor Von.

Comment

• Its Benoit and Punk versus' Burke and Cor Von, should be a good match. I'm excited for a potential Benoit title push...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Punk and Benoit should be a great tag-team duo.

Comment

• Benoit showing why he should be ECW Champ after the bell! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Did anything good happen in the first 45 minutes of the show? I didn't catch any of it except for the Punk/Benoit vs. Burke/Cor Von match.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                        Did anything good happen in the first 45 minutes of the show? I didn't catch any of it except for the Punk/Benoit vs. Burke/Cor Von match.
                        Dreamer vs. Balls Mahoney in an Extreme Rules Match

Nothing special about the match, in fact the table Tommy set up fell down.

Lots of reruns of the Vince footage.

The Boogeyman vs. Matt Striker with the Boogeyman winning in a squash match.

The main event was the only highlight of the show.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                          Did anything good happen in the first 45 minutes of the show? I didn't catch any of it except for the Punk/Benoit vs. Burke/Cor Von match.
                          nothing that great

it was boogeyman vs striker

and dreamer vs balls mahoney

which were both ok matches

they also showed fireman putting out the burning limo

Comment

• Could they possible replay the explosion ANYMORE? good god. Half of the show was vince being blown up.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Could they possible replay the explosion ANYMORE? good god. Half of the show was vince being blown up.
                              Exactly, its not like they have anything better to do with a show? Wait, how about shedding some light on the vacant ECW Title situation? Of course that would make sense?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                                It didn't even happen live, and dear god, what kind of idiot would for a second believe this was real?
                                My little sister..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information