Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
    Could they possible replay the explosion ANYMORE? good god. Half of the show was vince being blown up.
    My thoughts exactly. Pretty much a boring night, witht the excpetion of the main event, and we all knew who was going to win anyways.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      Dreamer vs. Balls Mahoney in an Extreme Rules Match

Nothing special about the match, in fact the table Tommy set up fell down.

Lots of reruns of the Vince footage.

The Boogeyman vs. Matt Striker with the Boogeyman winning in a squash match.

The main event was the only highlight of the show.
      Alright, thanks. Sounds line another waste of an hour. This Vince getting blown up stuff is getting ridiculous. They don't have to show it every chance they get.

Did they have anything on the ECW title situation?

EDIT: Nevermind, read down the thread.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
        Alright, thanks. Sounds line another waste of an hour. This Vince getting blown up stuff is getting ridiculous. They don't have to show it every chance they get.

Did they have anything on the ECW title situation?
        Nope. Nothing at all. Just a bunch of Vince boo-hoo crap. I love how the crowd was cheering. It wouldn't surprise me if some of them thought it was real.

Comment

• The only thing that scares me about the Vince character going away for awhile is the thought of Stephanie returning on screen and in charge.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            The only thing that scares me about the Vince character going away for awhile is the thought of Stephanie returning on screen and in charge.
            Is that the chick that HHH is married to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              Yes and also Vince and Linda's daughter.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                Yeah. (10 char)

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hopefully Mick Foley takes over as General Manger of Raw

Comment

• I Bet you coach does, he's Vince's under boss.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• coach is the gm right now

Comment

• Is anyone suprised that Mick Foley was brought back to wrestle for a throw-away PPV like Vengeance? I mean I understand the storyline that he's a former champ and all, but from a business standpoint I would guess (and I could be wrong) that Foley is paid by a match-by-match basis. Either that or he's got a limited compete clause in his contract. Either way it's a bit suprising that they are using one of them on a 5-man match where at best he'll do about 4-5 minutes of actually wrestling and that has absolutely no build up.

Ah well...such is the current state of professional wrestling I suppose.
                        Last edited by bearsfan_51; 06-13-2007, 06:43 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• wrestling sucks now

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• anyone no what channel in ny smackdown is gonna be on tonight because its getting bumped for the yankee-met game on cw

Comment

• That was strange. I was seeing ads on the CW showing a tag-team between Benoit and Batista vs. Edge and MVP, and instead Flair faced Edge and Batista faced MVP.

Comment

• Supplemental Draft is under way, so far it looks like this:

Brian Kendrick & Paul London to RAW
                                Kenny Dykstra to Smackdown
                                Viscera to ECW
                                The Sandman to RAW

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information