The Wonder Years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wonder Years

Anyone else like this show? I used to watch it a ton back in the day. Unfortunately it does not come on tv anymore here in canada anymore, which is odd because a local channel used to show it but stopped and now has reruns of frasier in its place. Anyways, i thought this show was awesome. Anyone else liked it?

Fred Savage was the man!

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
      Anyone else like this show? I used to watch it a ton back in the day. Unfortunately it does not come on tv anymore here in canada anymore, which is odd because a local channel used to show it but stopped and now has reruns of frasier in its place. Anyways, i thought this show was awesome. Anyone else liked it?
      wasn't that the show with that lil' kid with the black hair, and you could hear what he was thinking? I loved that show. They haven't showed it in like... a decade around here though.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        wasn't that the show with that lil' kid with the black hair, and you could hear what he was thinking? I loved that show. They haven't showed it in like... a decade around here though.
        AKA this guy from Austin Powers

Comment

It still comes on in Baltimore on channel 20 for all you Baltimore City cable folks, and yes I love it!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
              It's still on I believe. On my TV it airs on some Christian channel I think, channel 25 where I live.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                AKA this guy from Austin Powers

mooooooooooooooooooole

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I was about to start a Wonder Years appreciate thread. It came on last night and I forgot how much I really enjoyed the show.

Also, Winnie is all grown up...

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                    I was about to start a Wonder Years appreciate thread. It came on last night and I forgot how much I really enjoyed the show.
                    Yeah, I haven't seen it in ages, but I remember as a kid I always watched it, even though it was on at weird times.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post

Also, Winnie is all grown up...

This is the hottest math professor (which Danica McKellar now is) I ever seen.

Comment

Wendy Cooper...YES

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                          It still comes on in Baltimore on channel 20 for all you Baltimore City cable folks, and yes I love it!
                          Yeah man I've been watching it on there almost every night at 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                            Yeah man I've been watching it on there almost every night at 10.
                            Same it is a good show.

Comment

winnie cooper was so hot...

way better than topanga...

fred is the luckier savage brother by a wide margin...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information