real scouts use this site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real scouts use this site?

anyone else wonder if scouts come on here and look at scotts info? or maybe college players come here and look where people are projecting them? or possibly if there are members that are college players or pro players or even scoust for a team?

Hitman D

No offense to Scott but I seriously doubt that anyone who scouts for a living would come here for his info. They more than likely have their own opinions and information about players so nothing here is exactly news to them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      No offense to Scott but I seriously doubt that anyone who scouts for a living would come here for his info. They more than likely have their own opinions and information about players so nothing here is exactly news to them.
      true but one has to wonder about their public perception.(future NFL players)

Hitman D

Comment

I do wonder at times if some prospects come on here to see what Scott and we have to say about them.

Comment

If you're reading this, I love you Patrick Willis! You complete me. I wish I knew how to quit you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            If you're reading this, I love you Patrick Willis! You complete me. I wish I knew how to quit you.
            I love u Zach Miller ur the best

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              No offense to you, but it's interesting that you can come back after months of absence and pretend to know what goes on at this site.

Wether or not scouts use the site could certainly be debated, but what isn't debatable is the fact that IPs from organizations and scouting companies visit this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                No offense to you, but it's interesting that you can come back after months of absence and pretend to know what goes on at this site.

Wether or not scouts use the site could certainly be debated, but what isn't debatable is the fact that IPs from organizations and scouting companies visit this site.
                so, what your saying is that persons from inside nfl teams offices frequent the site?

Hitman D

Comment

yea i would think so this is a popular website:)

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                    so, what your saying is that persons from inside nfl teams offices frequent the site?
                    someone asked this before. Scott actually answered. he says he knows for a fact that scouts have come to the site to see his info, but probably not the forums.

Comment

darn i was hoping that the giants would take my advice and scrap eli!

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        LOL.

Ehm... this is hard for me to say... Calvin... that time you caught me going through your trash, that was a one-time thing man.. I won't do it again, promise. i'll just stick to watching you through my telescope from now on.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          LOL.

Ehm... this is hard for me to say... Calvin... that time you caught me going through your trash, that was a one-time thing man.. I won't do it again, promise. i'll just stick to watching you through my telescope from now on.
                          wow! you came all the way from yurop to snoop on CJ. Applause for this man. *clap*

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            yea i would think so this is a popular website:)
                            Yeah I dunno, here's a test. google "NFL draft". Look at the first non-NFL.com result. Scott's doing pretty well as far as popularity goes.

Comment

Yeah I dunno, here's a test. google "NFL draft". Look at the first non-NFL.com result. Scott's doing pretty well as far as popularity goes.
                              scott should make nfldc shirts. i would wear one on draft day.

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information