Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Who || Who Are You

Comment

• Theres a Pink Floyd concert playing on public television. So thats what im listening to.

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future
        Originally posted by JagsFanWL
        G-Unit~ Fast Forward
        oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
        Both of them suck, get over it

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Anything by Foghat.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• You don't know me/ King T.I.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Grandmaster Flash owns all the rappers out there today

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• I'm gonna say the three best old school rappers are Snoop Dr. Dre and Ice Cube.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84
                  I'm gonna say the three best old school rappers are Snoop Dr. Dre and Ice Cube.

Dre is a horrible rapper, he has no flow whatsoever and no lyrics
                  He was a producer, not a rapper, he'll tell you that himself
                  The Chronic was filled with Snoop, in fact he rapped about 50 % of the time in that album, Dre's songs might've sounded better because he knew how to mix beats but he's a producer, to mention him as a great or even good rapper back in the days is laughable (but sadly he would still beat out 95% of the rappers today). Ice Cube was a great rapper until his third solo album then he started to decline. And Snoop would've been a great rapper but he changed because the public wasn't buying gangsta rap anymore and after that he's not really that impressive at all. BTW did you consider Notorious B.I.G., Tupac, Nas?
                  and technically "old school" rappers would be the ones like Rakim, Run DMC, Public Enemy

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Settle down man, just an opinon.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Settle down man, just an opinon.
                      I know, I am just pissed off because of the ridiculous statement you are making in your location. :D

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Yeah us hicks in Iowa we don't know what real rap is lol.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Yeah us hicks in Iowa we don't know what real rap is lol.
                          ...I am talking about the location that says Mencia>Chappele....

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• I love Carlos Mencia he is a stud. I like Dave Chapell to but i like Mencia's racial jokes better.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Mencia is awful.

Comment

• Some of the stuff Mencia says is just plain racist, not even funny.
                                And what the hell do you call his weird obsession with midgets, also he's not anywhere close to Chappelle's class and if you noticed Chappelle is a very different person outside of the show, way more intelligent than Mencia.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information