Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flat As A Pancake - Head East

    Comment




    • Sex.


      worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

      themaninblack
      15

      Comment


      • Leftoverture - Kansas

        Comment


        • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
          Yea the first half of the album especially is very good. Seems to die off a bit at the end with the more dubstep-influenced stuff but I like it overall and Supremacy is the ****.
          Maybe I missed it but I only really noticed it in Unsustainable.

          Big Freeze has a Queen feel to it.

          bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
            OMAM are coming to ATL!! they're touring again!! WAHHHH I'M SO HAPPYYYY
            Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
            NOV. 29 AT THE TABERNACLE! SMALL VENUE! WAHHH I'M GONNA THROW MY PANTIES ON STAGE!
            fuckyes
            Got my tickets, ya'll! Got my tickets, ya'll!

            Got, guh-got, guh-got 2 tickets, ya'll!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

            [@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

            Comment


            • Has anyone seen Two Door Cinema Club live?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                Has anyone seen Two Door Cinema Club live?
                This guy, saw them at Roo. I wasn't able to get as close as I would have liked, but the sound was great. I really like how the band compliments eachother's style of play, and the bass player is super groovy live. They had everybody dancing and moving around. If you haven't seen them live and are a fan, its definitely worth it as long as you aren't spending too much.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                Comment


                • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIpWh9O5-Tg

                  Remind you of any musical icons? This album has a soul. I tried to paste the embed link thing but all that came up was the text.

                  Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post


                    Remind you of any musical icons? This album has a soul. I tried to paste the embed link thing but all that came up was the text.
                    Fixed for you. They have a sixties acid/blotter rock sound and I sure do enjoy it.

                    Meanwhile:
                    Last edited by hobbes2053; 10-22-2012, 09:38 PM.


                    worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

                    themaninblack
                    15

                    Comment


                    • You son of a *****, Hobbes, I was just about to post that!

                      ^A Bonekrusher production^
                      #15
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                      Comment




                      • Wooooo!


                        worker bees can leave
                        even drones can fly away
                        the queen is their slave

                        themaninblack
                        15

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          This guy, saw them at Roo. I wasn't able to get as close as I would have liked, but the sound was great. I really like how the band compliments eachother's style of play, and the bass player is super groovy live. They had everybody dancing and moving around. If you haven't seen them live and are a fan, its definitely worth it as long as you aren't spending too much.
                          Someone else is taking me. I just wanted to know what to expect.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                            Fixed for you. They have a sixties acid/blotter rock sound and I sure do enjoy it.

                            Meanwhile:
                            That Tame Impalas is some nifty ass ****, Buckeye Dan, I'll definitely be checking out more of them, thanks for posting that. Its a different type of music from The Tame Impalas, but it invokes that same feeling of the 60s and 70s of music, and their last album was actually produced by Patrick Carney, which is in that sick video, Hobbes.

                            The Sheepdogs are a band that I'd say has the characteristics of a southern rock/blues/jam/acid rock(and a whole lot more) and I really dig a lot of their music. Check these songs out if you like that type of music. They are so ******* groovy. Really talented bass/drum players, and two talented guitar players whose playing styles compliment each other perfectly. The one guitarist also does the keyboard too, iirc. I'll post a few of their songs in a few.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                            Comment








                            • I'd suggest checking them out, they are becoming one of my more favorite bands.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                              Comment



                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information