• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier Rudd is awesomeness.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• i like this one.

Comment

• Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• I've been swamped with work & a camping trip on the appalachian trail, but I wanted to share these guys:

(skip to 1:50)
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            I've recently sung the other male part of this musical, The Russian, best known for this number:

As beautiful a musical as it is, One Night In Bangkok is a true abomination of a song, IMO. It has its place in the musical, showing The American's hedonistic yet undesirable qualities, but really its just kind of awful

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• this song gets me right in the feels

Comment

• the lead vocal reminds me of christian from grouplove. folky/americana

Comment

• swear and shake vibe.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by njx9

stars - dead hearts
                      new favorite band. brilliant interplay between the singers, great lyrics, good, minimalist backing. would almost call them a less pretentious xx (who i like), but that wouldn't really be representing either band very well.

they also prove that at least one good thing can come out of quebec.
                      If you haven't already, listen to the Set Yourself On Fire album. One of the my favorite albums of all time.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• One of the major networks (ABC, I think) had Blondie perform "Call Me" during the New Year's Eve show. My God, did they sound like crap (especially lead singer Debbie Harry). I hope they still aren't touring, if that's how they are playing live these days.

Comment

• A week from Spring Break this is the anthem

Comment

• This is a pretty cool song that reminds me of those fun 90s pop/R&B songs.

Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• chvrches live was ******* awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information