Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time-fabolous feat rihanna (sp)

Comment

• R. Kelly - "Same Girl (Feat. Usher)" That damn song is consuming my LIFE.
      R. Kelly - "Blow It Up (Feat. Young Dro & Young Jeezy)"
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Action Action - Basic Tiny Fragments
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Thizzle Dance - Mac Dre was just on, right now it is My Last Serenade - Killswitch Engage and then up next is A Change of Seasons - Dream Theater

Comment

• Come on Eileen

Comment

• Comment

• Deloused and Worship and Tribute...
                  Two excellent albums.
                  Oh, and not to say toxicity isn't one of the best written albums in a long time.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I'm sure someone will have mentioned it but Timbaland - Shock Value is beastly.

Comment

• tank-heartbreaker

tank-who dat

bone thugs-streets (krayzie kills it)

Comment

• Originally posted by Forzy View Post
                        I'm sure someone will have mentioned it but Timbaland - Shock Value is beastly.
                        Indeed, it is, sir. Indeed it is. The remix to "Give It To Me" is hot as well.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          tank-heartbreaker

tank-who dat
                          I haven't listened to that whole album but I thoroughly enjoyed "I Hate U".

Comment

• Index Case

Their new song "The Cut" is absolutely incredible and I can't stop listening to it.
                            HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                              and that calls for an emergency session of GH2
                              Dammit, I could not beat Free Bird on hard yesterday.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• right now listening to the Sex Pistols' never mind the bollocks.

Song playing is Pretty Vacant.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information