Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
    I can't wait for Eat Me, Drink Me.
    I can already get it even though I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan aside from a few songs here or there. He does get kudos for being on a DMX song and appearing in Eminem's "The Way I Am" video, though!

Anyhow:

Mary J. Blige - "No One Will Do"... can't seem to stop playing that song.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Manson's new video if you havn't seen it

http://de.sevenload.com/videos/636FW...Shaped-Glasses

Comment

• im lookin for some hiphop/rap songs that have some killer beats... i need some!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
          im lookin for some hiphop/rap songs that have some killer beats... i need some!
          I know a million, but you have to be more specific.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jessica Simpson - "I Never"

Simpson & Darkchild with a hot track... it's crazy to imagine that Simpson had a plethora of talent at one point in time.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Gang Starr - Rite Where U Stand
              Mobb Deep - More Trife Life
              Royce Da 5'9" - Hip Hop
              DMX - Shot Down

Comment

• Right now:

Dr. Dre~ Big Ego's from the album 2001

Comment

LMNO-Better
                  Joe Budden-Walk With Me
                  Aesop Rock-Daylight
                  Gorillas-Army of Pharoahs
                  The Coup ft. Black Thought and Talib Kweli- My Favorite Mutiny
                  Kanye West ft. Nas and KRS One- Better Than I've Ever Been
                  Last edited by BuckNaked; 05-19-2007, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• at the drive-in - relationship of command.
                    nothing better to drive on the LSD with.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                      I know a million, but you have to be more specific.
                      i have alll day

well, lets see....i guess beats that when you hear them, they make you want to dance.... haha

Go Ravens!

Comment

i have alll day

well, lets see....i guess beats that when you hear them, they make you want to dance.... haha
                        Tell me what you think of the ones I posted for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          LMNO-Better
                          Joe Budden-Walk With Me
                          Aesop Rock-Daylight
                          Gorillas-Army of Pharoahs
                          The Coup ft. Black Thought and Talib Kweli- My Favorite Mutiny
                          Kanye West ft. Nas and KRS One- Better Than I've Ever Been
                          the last 3 are pretty nice

im not really a fan of aesop rock's beats.... or his voice.....

Go Ravens!

Comment

i have alll day

Darkchild will be your friend when it comes to that department. I mean, take the Spice Girls' song "Holler" or Toni Braxton's "He Wasn't Man Enough" for instance. Not hip-hop, I know, but hot dance beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTn0xWomcsg <== "Holler"
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-w0-agVE8g <== "He Wasn't Man Enough"

More on the pop/R&B side, though.

Comment

• edge of seventeen by stevie nicks

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Avril Lavigne - "When You're Gone"
                                K-Ci & Jojo - "Life"
                                Last edited by Flyboy; 05-20-2007, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information