Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Creek Lewis
    Originally posted by snuff
    Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.
    Oh man, you're so underground! Call me! :D
    Whats your #?

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
      Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.
      Id agree with that. But Little Brother> Cunninlynguists IMO. Although Cunninlynguists always have me laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by JagsFanWL
        Originally posted by jets future
        Originally posted by JagsFanWL
        G-Unit~ Fast Forward
        oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
        f that...G-Unit is so garbage man, the only one I like out of them is Lloyd Bank$, and hes not even that great

Lil Wayne is the best rapper out of the South, and arguably Top 3 going right now...he hasnt sold out to pop like G-Unit has...
        Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Creek Lewis
          Oh man, you're so underground! Call me! :D
          Whats your #?
          555-notc-lever

Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
            Id agree with that. But Little Brother> Cunninlynguists IMO. Although Cunninlynguists always have me laughing.
            what eva :roll:

Comment

I've heard him before, and he's pretty good too, I'll have to check out Phonte

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?

Comment

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?
                Cunninylynguists are a group.

Little Brother is also a group. Phonte, Big Pooh, and Produce 9th wonder. Good ish.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Originally posted by jets future
                  G-Unit~ Fast Forward
                  oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
                  f that...G-Unit is so garbage man, the only one I like out of them is Lloyd Bank$, and hes not even that great

Lil Wayne is the best rapper out of the South, and arguably Top 3 going right now...he hasnt sold out to pop like G-Unit has...
                  Good one.
                  What is the problem with Lil Wayne? I don't see why some people don't like him?

Comment

• Little Brother is a group of 3. Big Poh, 9th Wonder, and Phonte.

Big Pooh is good also.
                    Phonte is the best.
                    9th is the producer.

Cunninglynguists is 2 people Kno, a white producer, and ----- can't think the lyricist. They also do a lot with Tonedeff.

Phonte is the best Foreign Exchange.

Comment

Little Brother is a group of 3. Big Poh, 9th Wonder, and Phonte.

Big Pooh is good also.
                      Phonte is the best.
                      9th is the producer.

Cunninglynguists is 2 people Kno, a white producer, and ----- can't think the lyricist. They also do a lot with Tonedeff.

Phonte is the best Foreign Exchange.
                      Deacon the villan. There used to be someone else in there with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang

Cunninylynguists are a group. Though only Deacon raps.

Little Brother is also a group. Phonte, Big Pooh, and Produce 9th wonder. Good ish.
                        I knew that, just a typ-o

I'll have to try downloading some Little Brother stuff then, any songs that I should know?

Comment

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang

Cunninylynguists are a group. Though only Deacon raps.

I knew that, just a typ-o

I'll have to try downloading some Little Brother stuff then, any songs that I should know?
                          Anything off of the Minstrel Show. Hiding Place is probably my favorite off that. That has Elzhi from Slum Village.

Comment

• Right now...

yeah Right Now, by Van Halen... you know.

Comment

• Date Rape by Sublime

Comment

• Elzhi - Checkmate

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information