Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    I hate Mims with a passion.
    I hate how he got his first big musical break working with Baby Blue Soundcrew. It gives a bad name to Canadian hip-hop.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I completely forgot how awesome this album is.

Comment

• u never saw this

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
          Ne-Yo's just plain killin the game. I love the way he experimented on his new album and created a persona and an identity. He's not just an R&B singer anymore, he's truly a musical artist and he even did some of his own production.

The RnB game is ridiculous with how much talent it has. With artists like Ne-Yo, Lloyd, R Kelly,Tank, Joe, Trey Songz, Akon, T Pain RnB will never become like rap has.

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
            The RnB game is ridiculous with how much talent hey have. With artists like Ne-Yo, Lloyd, R Kelly,Tank, Joe, Trey Songz, Akon, T Pain RnB will never become like rap has.
            Yeah, it seems like everyone is coming out with new albums now. There's still more to come like Trey Songz, Mario, R. Kelly, Usher & comebacks from Jodeci, Jagged Edge, D'Angelo etc. Music has never consumed my life this much. Rap just keeps getting sadder and weaker, on the other hand unfortunately.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• To me Trey Songz is very underated.

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                To me Trey Songz is very underated.
                He's too arrogant to be underrated. He's a decent rapper too. You have the "Ladies Choice" mixtape?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's too arrogant to be underrated. He's a decent rapper too. You have the "Ladies Choice" mixtape?

Yes I do. Great CD

Comment

Yeah, it seems like everyone is coming out with new albums now. There's still more to come like Trey Songz, Mario, R. Kelly, Usher & comebacks from Jodeci, Jagged Edge, D'Angelo etc. Music has never consumed my life this much. Rap just keeps getting sadder and weaker, on the other hand unfortunately.

i cant wait till the leaked versions come out of mario and jagged edge
                    my god im excited
                    =)

and for a youngster trey talks too much about sex but i like him

ursher is ight i guess
                    all he got is moves
                    and a killer voice that needs new song writin team

Comment

• whip game proper by twista (feat. lil wayne)

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Trey is like the Lil Wayne of RnB. Taking everybody else beats and killing them.

Comment

• Bow Wow - "I'mma Flirt (Feat. R. Kelly)"
                          Gerald Levert - "In My Songs"
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                              Is it good?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information