• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Some mixtapes...

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
        http://www.ifilm.com/video/2849581

some girl in grade 12 at my school, went to panama and made a record there.

I dont digg it...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Ani DiFranco - "Dilate"
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• K-OS- Love Song

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Top middle Top ~ Mos Def

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I dont digg it...

yeah neither do i, nothing really flows in it...all she has is big tits.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cascada - Everytime We Touch

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• the John Butler Trio, they are just so good

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                        prob my fav rap group and rap solo artist

Everready is by far Tech's worst album to date. I waited a a couple years for this and it had so much build, only to come off as an attempted mainstream disaster of a disc. I'll have to settle for some of the new collabs he's doing to hear new Tech because this is unbearable outside of Caribou Lou and My World which Brotha Lynch saves.

Comment

• 3 6 mafia-Like money

Comment

• Annie Lennox - "Waiting In Vain"
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Cardigans- Lovefool :p

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Kanye West - "Can't Tell Me Nothing"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information