X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
    Date Rape by Sublime
    That song is borderline disturbing.

Funny video... bro rape. Warning, it is a bit mature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by JagsFanWL
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Originally posted by JagsFanWL
      Originally posted by snuff
      Best rapper in the south is Cunninylynguists followed by Phonte of Little Brother.
      I've heard him before, and he's pretty good too, I'll have to check out Phonte

Is Little Brother a group and Phonte is a member, or is his name Phonte of Little Brother?
      Cunninylynguists are a group. Though only Deacon raps.

Little Brother is also a group. Phonte, Big Pooh, and Produce 9th wonder. Good ish.
      I knew that, just a typ-o

I'll have to try downloading some Little Brother stuff then, any songs that I should know?
      http://www.myspace.com/littlebrother The track hold on is pretty nice. Phonte's blogs are funny as hell too.

Comment

• CCB you listen to Camp Lo?

And if anyone is dling Cunninglynguists get Season's as its like the best song out last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
          CCB you listen to Camp Lo?

And if anyone is dling Cunninglynguists get Season's as its like the best song out last year.
          Yeah I have the Uptown Saturday Night album. Camp Lo is underrated as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by JagsFanWL
            Originally posted by jets future
            Originally posted by JagsFanWL
            G-Unit~ Fast Forward
            oh u think u funny, well g-unit is better than lil wayne, and lil wayne you need to change the track, cus the guy has the worst voice ever
            f that...G-Unit is so garbage man, the only one I like out of them is Lloyd Bank$, and hes not even that great

Lil Wayne is the best rapper out of the South, and arguably Top 3 going right now...he hasnt sold out to pop like G-Unit has...
            because being the best rapper in the south is such a huge acheivement :roll:
            rap is mostly crap today, cus the east coast was not in it that much, but new yorks back, and watch out

Comment

• didnt u used to be like the biggest G-Unit fan, and now all of a sudden your the man on rap, talk about 2 extremes

Comment

• He still is a huge 50 fan, and thinks that 50 is the greatest.

I don't know how he can even talk about rap being down... hes like 13.

And I don't know what you mean by rap is down... Maybe on the radio or on BET/MTV, terrible tv, but it is fine on the underground.

Alot of good rappers come from the south, and they have helped the progression just as much as most, so I think you need to stop hating on the south because your a moron.

Comment

• Snuff, you seem pretty knowledgable about rap...what do you think of Lil Wayne?

He's somewhat mainstream, but I still think he can write some pretty good lyrics

Comment

• I think he's one of the most overrated rappers. A lot of the stuff he says has nothing to do with the song, or anything in general. That said, his songs are really entertaining.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• He just say's goofy nonsense that sounds stupid.

Like "Ill hit you in the head like vonage."

I really don't like him.

Comment

• Mushroomhead - Kill Tomorrow

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• The Spiraling Shape by They Might Be Ginants

BoneKrusher

Comment

• One Eight Seven/ Dr. Dre

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• I've listened to Straight Outta Compton/**** The Police/Gangsta Gangsta for like the past hour. Those 3 songs.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Skillz - Rap Up 05

On Cam'ron: Botched car-jacking, nah fam that was wrong them dudes was trying to shoot themselves cause they liked The Whistle Song

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information