• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Stuntin - 3C's(Triple's C *****)

Comment

• Power Tripping ~ Mods

Comment

• wow phrost, is this ur first account? i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
          wow phrost, is this ur first account? i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt
          you need to calm down.

Comment

• Lil' Wayne - "'S' On My Chest (Feat. Birdman)"

Just an absolutely SICKENING beat.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Rihanna - "Umbrella (Remix) (Feat. Chris Brown)"
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• M.I. Yayo - Triple C's

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  "'S'
                  That's a mess right there ^ ;)

Ray Lavender - Donkey Kong

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Dream-Shawty is the S***

Comment

• re-purchased it yesterday, listening to it now (I lost my first copy)

Hot Water Music - The New What's Next.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I'm So Hood- DJ Khaled (f/ T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies)

Comment

• Autovein- Useless

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Bow Wow - "Shortie Like Mine (Feat. Chris Brown)"

I tried, but I cannot deny the talent that is Chris Brown.

Comment

• Whats the song with Akon in the chorus that also includes Lil Wayne, Birdman TI (I think)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                                Whats the song with Akon in the chorus that also includes Lil Wayne, Birdman TI (I think)?
                                "We takin' over"

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information