• david banner feat ugk-suicide doors

kinfolk-swag music

Comment

• enecS ehT nO kcaB- One Be Lo

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Radiohead - There There

Comment

• Live music is so damn awesome. I love listening to live songs.

Comment

• Stevie Wonder- My Cherie Amour

Comment

• under the influence of giants- mama's room

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  That song grew on me because he's so convincing.
                  Precisely. You listen to it and you're like, "Damn... Ne-Yo's... hurt and is in some PAIN. He just wants to know lady!" Not to mention that I can totally relate to the song right now.

what you like prince or whatever
                  Just found it interesting to know that the only Prince song you like stems from his latest album. That song is good, but pales in comparison to the GREAT Prince songs. But to each their own.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    Precisely. You listen to it and you're like, "Damn... Ne-Yo's... hurt and is in some PAIN. He just wants to know lady!" Not to mention that I can totally relate to the song right now.

Just found it interesting to know that the only Prince song you like stems from his latest album. That song is good, but pales in comparison to the GREAT Prince songs. But to each their own.

i really dont listen to prince...dont really like him and his voice annoys me..kinda sounds ***..but this is my opinion..im a youngn and not really into that old school really..

Comment

• aq's hierarchy of all things godlike.

1) God
                      2) Mike Ditka
                      3) Prince
                      4) Lenny Bruce
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I knew I liked you for a reason.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• R. Kelly - "Same Girl (Remix) (Feat. Usher & T-Pain)"

Kells is... ********.

Comment

R. Kelly - "Same Girl (Remix) (Feat. Usher & T-Pain)"

Kells is... ********.

I have to hear this.

Comment

• First time hearing Rihanna new CD.

That **** is nice.

Comment

R. Kelly - "Same Girl (Remix) (Feat. Usher & T-Pain)"

Kells is... ********.
                                I just got this song today too...I like the T-Pain verse and the intro but at about 2:45 the song really goes downhill, although I respect it because most remixes aren't that creative.
                                Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                                First time hearing Rihanna new CD.

That **** is nice.
                                Man, what took you so long to jump on the bandwagon? What's amazing about this CD is how quickly she recorded it. If she can consistently churn out good albums this fast...the sky's the limit.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information