Clear All

• HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Yellowcard- Light Up the Sky

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• a guy from work burnt Modest Mouse's "The Lonesome Crowded West" for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
          a guy from work burnt Modest Mouse's "The Lonesome Crowded West" for me.
          that's one of my favorites ever. Trailer Trash, Polar Opposites... badass cd.

Comment

• Beck- Where it's At

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Paramore - "When It Rains"
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Senses Fail - The Priest and the Matador

their drummer's younger brother is on my hockey team and he told me about the band and they are real cool. differs from most northern jersey bands in a way where they aren't emo or singing about lost love and crap. their lyrics are uncommonly intelligent and ask existential questions...

quote off their site: "rock fans' ears while engaging their minds."

Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Jurassic 5 - The Game

Comment

• ew. senses fail.
                    depth of dreams was only alright. and that was it.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Chamillionare - Hip Hop Police(Chopp n Screwed)

Comment

• howie day-collide

Comment

• The Divine Wings Of Tragedy - Symphony X

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• audiobook: Stephenie Meyer - Eclipse

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              what the hell does that even mean? i won't even ask you to explain why you think the current iteration of senses fail does that in any case.
                              ah. senses fail. the next heidigger or kafka...

the faint - drop kick the punks...

oh, and of course they're not emo.
                              because they may actually know what emo is, and not what is packaged into being called emo nowadays (which, at that point in time, then they would be considered emo)... but that really has no bearing, considering no one really alive (meaning a scant minority of the population) actually knows what emo is...
                              Last edited by awfullyquiet; 09-24-2007, 04:50 PM.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Green Day - Fashion Victim

Green Day - Castaway

Some lesser known stuff from Warning!, which was IMO their best since Dookie...unfortunately they had to follow it up with that crappy American Idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information