Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle - Back to Earth EP

Battle - Break the Banks
    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• We Takin Over - featuring Akon, T.I, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Baby & Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• chingy - fly like me

Comment

• Chamillionaire - Industry Groupie

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
            Chamillionaire - Industry Groupie
            Nice song. Love the Final Countdown chorus.

Lil Wayne~ Something You Forgot

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

• CCR - Proud Mary

Comment

• The Best album of the past ten years

Radiohead is probably the most influential band out there today, and are my second favourite band around today(behind the hip)

ARE YOU HAPPY ETK

Comment

• I'm not, Poop on the bottom of my shoe > Radiohead. I'm going to take tons of criticism for that but I really cannot stand Radiohead.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• I like about 10 of there songs, but over all i think Radiohead is overrated

Comment

• As previously said, I think Radiohead are unbelievable. I find it very interesting listening to their early stuff through their new stuff and seeing how they constantly evolve and change their sound.

I guess i can understand how one can not love them seeing as they are very experimental and have a very unique sound.

I guess some people just cant appreciate great music :)

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        I'm not, Poop on the bottom of my shoe > Radiohead. I'm going to take tons of criticism for that but I really cannot stand Radiohead.
                        i agree with you in the fact that I cant stand Radiohead. For me, it's just a bunch of my friends that played their crap all the time and I just eventually got sick of the sound. Never was a big fan or anything, but wouldnt hate them if i hadnt heard all their songs 4000 times...
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• someone help me please.

i heard a song about a detachable peniss and how this guy lost it and found it at a garage sale.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• CD's I've been listening to lately

Cypress Hill- Black Sunday: Some of the tracks on here are weird as hell, but this is an awesome album. Hits from the bong is one of my favorite songs. Maybe it's just me but Cypress Hill when you're high is the best to listen to.

A Tribe Called Quest Anthology: This cd is full of ridiculous beats and the flows are pretty solid.

People under the Stairs- OST: Really chill rap thats easy to listen to. This CD is pretty much a greatest hits album.

Comment

• DMX - The Definition of X: Pick of the Litter (new greatest hits album, been listening to it for days)

JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• skee-lo, I wish

lol (http://youtube.com/watch?v=c9G1XGxgCA8)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information