Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wish, by Skee-Lo

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Band of Horses - The Funeral
      Band of Horses - Part One
      The Shins - Red Rabbits
      The Shins - Sleeping Lessons
      Radiohead - Let Down

Comment

• Karma Police-----Radiohead

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Karma Police-----Radiohead
          Still love OK Computer. Remember when they used to get airtime on MTV with other good bands? Ahh the 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Still love OK Computer. Remember when they used to get airtime on MTV with other good bands? Ahh the 90's.
            Yup. The Paranoid Android video used to be one of my favorites

Comment

• Thugnificent ft Macktastic, Flownominal, Nate Dogg, Snoop Dogg & Busta Rhymes - Eff Grandad

yea boondocks is where its at

Comment

• the archer's bows are broken- brand new.

if you havent heard their latest, even if you've never heard them before, get it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• citizen cope - clarence greenwood project

Comment

• Been listening to The Cool by Lupe Fiasco, for those of you who haven't checked it out yet, I suggest you do.

Comment

• just made a song from the Superstar Instrumental (with the hook) called SuperFakeStar. Its a Scatman John tribute and i just talk about the fact people dont have the freedom of speech really, word knows no color, and all that good ish. id post the lyrics but i dont want to be laughed at...again lol **** it

(:04)
                      future of america, but not as a star, but as a voice, cause some people need to be led to the top
                      (:14)
                      scatmans gonna do what a scatmans gonna do.
                      RIP Scatman John, your legend and songs will always live on.
                      (:24)
                      Chorus
                      (:44)
                      ski bop, oh wait this not the song, Scatman John left a legend but his songs are gone
                      gone the way of word, which is all he had, be bupbup bada buh, was his saying that
                      that the word is equal, it cant hold you back, it doesnt matter if your white or black
                      words know no color, there here for all, ski bada bop, was the scatmans call
                      (1:05)
                      if scatman can do it, you can too, but thats all left up to you
                      if you make it big, thats just a bonus, but you'll always be famous to the ones that showed us
                      showed us the way with their guiding words, your friends your family on this big green earth
                      scatman was a messenger, he showed us the way, because word have a power to stay
                      (1:23)
                      Chorus
                      (1:45)
                      be bapa bado bo, are the words we know, they teachs something ill let them go
                      go the way of the dodo, our words our dying, tryin to make a buck for a rappers diamonds
                      whats the point of makin lyrics,teach kids lies? what if the kid gets shot and dies?
                      its just old news, cause its on everyday, and no one cares cause its all the same
                      (2:05)
                      ill tell you who cares, hes already passed, hes at heavens gates, helping peoples pasts
                      its scatman john, hed never quit, hes as strong as an ox, got a fighters spirit
                      although his voice is gone, and his vision is dying, as long as im scat, im here defying
                      defying the world, for what they truly want which is the power of the mighty word
                      (2:24)
                      Chorus
                      (2:45)
                      Superstar is a word they taught, to keep us grounded from what we want
                      we want our freedom, our respect as people, words can do that, not a rappers hook
                      but thats what they do to us, hook us down, seperate everyone by how they sound
                      but scatmans voice, was an inspuration, his ideas should lead this nation.
                      (3:06)
                      but this cant happen, in the world we live in
                      cause you get convicted with out a voice given
                      you give it your all, but they force you to quit
                      but you cant quit, cause of this voice you've listened
                      to understand what you just heard
                      these are just all part of scatmans words
                      and they're words you understand, it was all part of his plan
                      Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 12-23-2007, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• Smells like Teen Spirit, by Nirvana

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dXO3OMGKPpw

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Radiohead "Paranoid Android" tremendous song!
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Intruder Alert - Lupe Fiasco
                            Down N Tha Dirty-Ludacris Rick Ross Bun B
                            Snoop Dogg-Sexual Eruption -Great song

Comment

• One of the greatest albums ever made!
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!