Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • System Of A Down
    B.Y.O.B
    Chop Suey
    Hypnotize

    Comment


    • Say Yeah - Wiz Khalifa

      the beats a classic, plus wiz khalifa's got some good lines, but by far my favorite is

      im high and drunk doin my same dance
      they call it Pocahontas doin that rain dance
      talkin oh i got it so make it rain man
      cause the flow re/tarded sorta like that rain man

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
        Say Yeah - Wiz Khalifa

        the beats a classic, plus wiz khalifa's got some good lines, but by far my favorite is

        im high and drunk doin my same dance
        they call it Pocahontas doin that rain dance
        talkin oh i got it so make it rain man
        cause the flow re/tarded sorta like that rain man
        Yeah that song is fire.

        Comment




        • word homie.

          Comment


          • Korn- Kiss

            R.I.P Sean Taylor

            Thanks to Renji for the AVI

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post


              word homie.
              album is crazy good

              personally, i got some punk goin right now



              Comment


              • Holla At Ya Boy (GS Warrior Remix) - Ya Boy

                Comment


                • some people listen to some wack rap muzik

                  Comment


                  • Fat Joe ft. J.Holiday - I Won't Tell

                    Comment


                    • I recently bought 50 Cent's new album, Curtis.
                      By the way, nice song, 619.

                      Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

                      Dream Pats Draft:
                      1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
                      2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
                      3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
                      3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
                      4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
                      5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
                      6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
                      7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
                        I recently bought 50 Cent's new album, Curtis.
                        By the way, nice song, 619.
                        thnx, fittys new album is wack!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                          thnx, fittys new album is wack!
                          yea ill second this, also that Music Video is a classic.

                          did you see the way fat joe was lookin out there? hot chicks dont think hes hot cause of how he looks, they think hes hot cause hes got money

                          hell he even says, my rocks on my ears are bigger than the one on your finger
                          now thats a fat(ballin) man pick up line

                          Comment


                          • fiftys new album is the same as most of his albums a couple sick songs like "I'll Still Kill", "I Get Money" & "Ayo Technology". but with those hits comes the rest of the album that is not really good and in terms with the album competition with Kanye I thought Fifty was supose to retire. Fifty were all still waiting.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TapouT View Post
                              fiftys new album is the same as most of his albums a couple sick songs like "I'll Still Kill", "I Get Money" & "Ayo Technology". but with those hits comes the rest of the album that is not really good and in terms with the album competition with Kanye I thought Fifty was supose to retire. Fifty were all still waiting.
                              well dont wait too long, he sold out. isnt it weird that Em found him(he made a move)then sold out and than fiddy made a movie, and now he sold out. hell Yao Technology isnt even that good of a song, fiddy always sounds like he took to many sleepin pills. I get money....well no **** you got a whole bunch of dumbass white kids thinkin your a rappin superstar. fiddy is what the industry hates, make it big, then sell out
                              Last edited by Its Ya Boy; 01-12-2008, 04:12 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                                album is crazy good

                                personally, i got some punk goin right now



                                Same In The End ~ Pennywise (All The Love That We Found: Sublime Tribute)



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information