• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Choppers- Tech N9ne

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Besides 50's new album...

Fat Joe ft. J. Holiday - I Won't Tell (thanks to 619 tip...)
      Yung Joc - Coffee Shop
      Paul Wall ft. J. Dupri - I'm Throwed.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
      1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
      2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
      3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
      3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
      4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
      5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
      6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
      7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

• Soul for Real- Candy Rain
        Dru Hill- What Do We Do With The Love

Comment

• Radiohead~~~~Karma Police

Probably my favorite song of all time

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
            Radiohead~~~~Karma Police

Probably my favorite song of all time
            I agree one of the best songs from the best band of the best 15 or so years.It was one of my favourite songs and now after just recently reading 1984 I like it even more. I just found out that they will be coming to toronto, so I plan on getting tickets. What do you think of their new album "In Rainbows", I personally love it. It is amazing how Radiohead can continue to change and evolve their sound yet mantain such a high level

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
              I agree one of the best songs from the best band of the best 15 or so years.It was one of my favourite songs and now after just recently reading 1984 I like it even more. I just found out that they will be coming to toronto, so I plan on getting tickets. What do you think of their new album "In Rainbows", I personally love it. It is amazing how Radiohead can continue to change and evolve their sound yet mantain such a high level
              I haven't heard most of "In Rainbows" but I really like the song Bodysnatchers.

Did you ever hear the Thom Yorke solo album? It was basically a Radiohead abum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I haven't heard most of "In Rainbows" but I really like the song Bodysnatchers.

Did you ever hear the Thom Yorke solo album? It was basically a Radiohead abum.
                I have heard it, and while I like it I would probably place it behind all radiohead albums. It is much more electriconic I guess would be the way of putting it, and much more experimental.

I would rate Radiohead albums as so

1. OK Computer
                2. Kid A(very close)
                3. Hail to the Thief
                4. Pablo Honey
                5. In Rainbows(will move up in the ranks after more listening, probably)
                6 .Amnesiac
                7. The Bends
                8. THe Eraser(still a very good album)

Comment

• Wiz Khalifa-Say Yeah
                  Lyfe Jennings- Never Never Land

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Wiz Khalifa-Say Yeah
                    Lyfe Jennings- Never Never Land
                    your late, how does the guy in the bay get this before the City? come on Prince of the City needs some love too man. Prince of the City to the Prince of the Bay, good mixtape

Grind Mode - Im So High

Comment

• Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
                      your late, how does the guy in the bay get this before the City? come on Prince of the City needs some love too man. Prince of the City to the Prince of the Bay, good mixtape

Grind Mode - Im So High
                      I have heard it a while ago, just decided to post it now.

Comment

I have heard it, and while I like it I would probably place it behind all radiohead albums. It is much more electriconic I guess would be the way of putting it, and much more experimental.

I would rate Radiohead albums as so

1. OK Computer
                        2. Kid A(very close)
                        3. Hail to the Thief
                        4. Pablo Honey
                        5. In Rainbows(will move up in the ranks after more listening, probably)
                        6 .Amnesiac
                        7. The Bends
                        8. THe Eraser(still a very good album)
                        Eraser was Thome Yorke solo record. And The Bends at 7? You my friend are crazy. Apart from Kinives Out and I Might Be Wrong, Amnesiac was very disappointing. That would probably be last for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Eraser was Thome Yorke solo record. And The Bends at 7? You my friend are crazy. Apart from Kinives Out and I Might Be Wrong, Amnesiac was very disappointing. That would probably be last for me.
                          I realize that the eraser was a solo album, i was just responding saying that i think it is behind all radiohead albums IMO. And while amnesiac may not be everyones favourite is the first radiohead album i really listened to in depth, so i guess i have a bit of a bias, but anyways i would still put the bends at 6/7. WHat is your ordaer, out of curiosity

Comment

I realize that the eraser was a solo album, i was just responding saying that i think it is behind all radiohead albums IMO. And while amnesiac may not be everyones favourite is the first radiohead album i really listened to in depth, so i guess i have a bit of a bias, but anyways i would still put the bends at 6/7. WHat is your ordaer, out of curiosity
                            I am ashamed to say I haven't heard In Rainbows. yes yes I know, I could of had it for free months ago, but I just never got around to it. But from the one's I heard(and Loved), here is the list:

1. OK Computer (Can't beat it IMO)
                            2. The Bends (Just, Hign and Dry, My Iron Lung, Street Spirit. Talk Show Host should of been on there, no idea why it wasn't)
                            3. Kid A (I mean put it on and sit back and enjoy)
                            4. Hail To The Thief (I remember cracking a smile when I heard the breakdown part on 2+2=5)
                            5. Pablo Honey (Creep and Stop Whipsering. okay album)
                            6. Amnesiac (Recorded during the KID A Sessions, but sounded like rejcts and B-sides thrown together. As I said loved I might Be Wrong and Knives out, but the rest is forgettable for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              I am ashamed to say I haven't heard In Rainbows. yes yes I know, I could of had it for free months ago, but I just never got around to it. But from the one's I heard(and Loved), here is the list:

1. OK Computer (Can't beat it IMO)
                              2. The Bends (Just, Hign and Dry, My Iron Lung, Street Spirit. Talk Show Host should of been on there, no idea why it wasn't)
                              3. Kid A (I mean put it on and sit back and enjoy)
                              4. Hail To The Thief (I remember cracking a smile when I heard the breakdown part on 2+2=5)
                              5. Pablo Honey (Creep and Stop Whipsering. okay album)
                              6. Amnesiac (Recorded during the KID A Sessions, but sounded like rejcts and B-sides thrown together. As I said loved I might Be Wrong and Knives out, but the rest is forgettable for me)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=ukythkK4EPQ

Check it out

Comment

• Lil Wayne Ft. Jay Z - Freak Conversation

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information