• Show
Clear All

• Renegades of Funk- Rage Against the Machine

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• because I heard the title track as background music on a commercial

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I know this is a Music thread. But is there any podcasts any of you listen to on a regular basis.
        I listen to SModcast, a podcast featuring Scott Mosier and Kevin Smith about random stuff. Really funny.
        I also listen to the Sports Guy Podcast, he interviews basically friends and some good interviews like with Bill Walton. Any suggestions to listen to?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
          How do you get in a fight at a Chevelle concert? Man, you really can be a hot head, haha.
          ****** tried to start a pit in the very back and shoved my friend from behind.

Comment

• Comment

• Ne-Yo - "Get Down Like That"

So f'n good.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• cky-close yet far.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I saw them last summer...they were like F it, we dont have anything to do tomorrow, lets keep playing. My 6'7 friend got kicked in the face...we had a grand ole time. haha.

There sure are a lot of you Grand Forks guys it seems, are you all friends?

And...you all like the same kind of music.
                    Ya 2 of them are my roommates, and Thule was the person who introduced me to the site. We all went to high school together, and never really made it out of town yet. haha

and ya for the most part we all listen to the same stuff. Jorgenson listens to a couple bands that im not really a fan of, but for the most part we have similar taste: (Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Angles and Airwaves, etc.)

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      I know this is a Music thread. But is there any podcasts any of you listen to on a regular basis.
                      I listen to SModcast, a podcast featuring Scott Mosier and Kevin Smith about random stuff. Really funny.
                      I also listen to the Sports Guy Podcast, he interviews basically friends and some good interviews like with Bill Walton. Any suggestions to listen to?
                      Gonzo just told me to download Smodcast and I did. I love Scott Mosier, Willam is awesome

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        wow. i go away for two weeks and ya boy is already picking on wardjr.
                        i love it.

i am listening to marvin gaye.
                        because he is godlike
                        prolly wouldve been faster if i didnt get banned for a week, yay dictatorship

Comment

• Cam'ron - "I Just Wanna (Feat. Juelz Santana)"
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Seriously I found this cd with my Kanye cd the other day, and hate all you want this was a good album........

HALL OF FAMER!
                            PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                            JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information