X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxboro Hot Tubs ~ Mother Mary

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Part of the Bonnaroo lineup. This is less than half of the listed lineup. I just picked the "popular" artists/bands.

Pearl Jam. Metallica. Kanye West. Jack Johnson. Lupe Fiasco. B.B. King. OAR. The Allman Brothers Band. The Raconteurs. Willie Nelson. Mastodon. Yonder Mountain String Band. Chris Rock. Two Gallants. Robert Plant. Phil Lesh & Friends.

They kind of sold out, but it will still be fun, I might go. I'm most excited about seeing Two Gallants to be honest.
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
        are we talking about the same Ratatat.. I'm talking about the rap beat mixer
        One in the same.

They were doing beats well before that album.

Their S/T is so dope.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• cool I couldn't figure out if there were 2 Ratatats or not because one appeared to be some sort of band and the other a beat mixer but now I know.. thanks

Cuando limpia el humo- Atmosphere

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Part of the Bonnaroo lineup. This is less than half of the listed lineup. I just picked the "popular" artists/bands.

Pearl Jam. Metallica. Kanye West. Jack Johnson. Lupe Fiasco. B.B. King. OAR. The Allman Brothers Band. The Raconteurs. Willie Nelson. Mastodon. Yonder Mountain String Band. Chris Rock. Two Gallants. Robert Plant. Phil Lesh & Friends.

They kind of sold out, but it will still be fun, I might go. I'm most excited about seeing Two Gallants to be honest.

last post on the other page.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• The Divine Wings of Tragedy - Symphony X (really long song)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Flo Rida ft Lil Wayne - American Superstar

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  Part of the Bonnaroo lineup. This is less than half of the listed lineup. I just picked the "popular" artists/bands.

Im going and the big ones i want to see are pearl jam, allman bros, minus the bear, and my morning jacket. if you go you should def stop by and have a beer.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                    Im going and the big ones i want to see are pearl jam, allman bros, minus the bear, and my morning jacket. if you go you should def stop by and have a beer.
                    Yeah I want to go and I know my parents will let me a few friends go down by our selves so that's not a problem. Its just that tickets cost like 200-250 and with gas + spending money I'll end up dropping like 400 right before the summer which is a killer. I need to see how much money I make in March and early April before I really decide.

Comment

• Yeah I like Minus the Bear and My Morning Jacket a lot too. Are you a big fan of Indie Rock?

Comment

• Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Angels & Airwaves - Secret Crowds

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Alma Ata ~ Catch 22

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                              Yeah I like Minus the Bear and My Morning Jacket a lot too. Are you a big fan of Indie Rock?
                              not necessarily indie but i just have a very wide range of musical taste. those two are just ones i really want to see live. ill prolly end up seeing 30-40 bands if i can.

eddie vedder- rise.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Last 5 Classic Rock Songs:

Ted Nugent - Cat Scratch Fever
                                Pink Floyd - Mother
                                Led Zeppelin - Good Times, Bad Times
                                The Doobie Brothers - China Grove
                                Neil Young - The Needle & The Damage Done

Comment

Working...