Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Akon- Trouble Nobody

    I've become a big Akon fan all of sudden.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rchrd
      Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      Originally posted by Titans10
      Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
      i've been listening to 30 seconds to mars a lot lately. As of right now though, Incubus- Love Hurts.
      Incubus, nice

      went to their show jan 23 in atlanta....simply amazing
      That's awesome... wish i was there.

      Current song...

      Three Days Grace- Scared.
      Love Incubus, they're in London end of the month or early next I forget. Main thing is im going!

      Listenin to Citizen Cope
      which song? I love Bullet and a Target

      I'm listenin to Where did We go Wrong- Magni Fi and Life- Seven Wiser is up next...
      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

      Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
      A fan of the USF Bulls

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
        Originally posted by rchrd
        Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
        Originally posted by Titans10
        Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
        i've been listening to 30 seconds to mars a lot lately. As of right now though, Incubus- Love Hurts.
        Incubus, nice

        went to their show jan 23 in atlanta....simply amazing
        That's awesome... wish i was there.

        Current song...

        Three Days Grace- Scared.
        Love Incubus, they're in London end of the month or early next I forget. Main thing is im going!

        Listenin to Citizen Cope
        which song? I love Bullet and a Target

        I'm listenin to Where did We go Wrong- Magni Fi and Life- Seven Wiser is up next...
        the only incubus song i have on my ipod is drive
        wat are some other good ones?


        Go Ravens!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jkpigskin
          Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
          Originally posted by rchrd
          Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
          Originally posted by Titans10
          Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
          i've been listening to 30 seconds to mars a lot lately. As of right now though, Incubus- Love Hurts.
          Incubus, nice

          went to their show jan 23 in atlanta....simply amazing
          That's awesome... wish i was there.

          Current song...

          Three Days Grace- Scared.
          Love Incubus, they're in London end of the month or early next I forget. Main thing is im going!

          Listenin to Citizen Cope
          which song? I love Bullet and a Target

          I'm listenin to Where did We go Wrong- Magni Fi and Life- Seven Wiser is up next...
          the only incubus song i have on my ipod is drive
          wat are some other good ones?
          Redefine, Idiot Box, Certain Shade Of Green, Stellar, Make Yourself, Priviledge
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

          Xbox Live - Kevown8999

          Comment


          • Staind's Greatest Hits...

            Great buy. They do covers for Tool's "Sober," Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb," and Alice in Chains' "Nutshell." Not to mention that both "Outside" and "Everything Changes" are both live on the CD.

            Worth every penny IMO. My favorite band btw.


            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

            Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

            Comment


            • nas-one mic

              Comment


              • Good songs by Incubus....

                Drive, I wish you were here, Love Hurts, Pardon Me, Stellar, Talk Show on Mute, Warning, Anny Molly.

                My Favorites.

                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

                Comment


                • Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                  Good songs by Incubus....

                  Drive, I wish you were here, Love Hurts, Pardon Me, Stellar, Talk Show on Mute, Warning, Anny Molly.

                  My Favorites.
                  A certain shade of green, the warmth, consequence, megalomaniac, sick sad little world, crowded elevator, under my umbrella, dig
                  Sig by PitBull

                  All-hail Bulluck

                  Comment


                  • Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger

                    XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                    Comment


                    • Rape Me - Nirvana

                      Comment


                      • Pharoahe Monch ft Common & Talib Kweli - The Truth
                        System of a Down- Needles
                        Drowning Pool- Bodies.

                        Comment


                        • Lil Scrappy ft. Lil Jon~ Gangsta Gangsta

                          this song gets me pumped...good beat

                          Paul

                          New York Giants
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                          UConn Basketball
                          Virginia Tech Football
                          UConn Football

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NYGibril28
                            Lil Scrappy ft. Lil Jon~ Gangsta Gangsta

                            this song gets me pumped...good beat
                            yup, i like lil scrappy's voice in that song... got some swagger


                            Go Ravens!

                            Comment


                            • Lil Wayne~ Dough Is What I Got (Jay-Z diss)

                              Paul

                              New York Giants
                              New York Yankees
                              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                              UConn Basketball
                              Virginia Tech Football
                              UConn Football

                              Comment


                              • sweet escape - Gwen Stefani and Akon


                                RIP, Sean Taylor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information