Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    Godspeed You Black Emperor!- Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven
    I never could get into them.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I never could get into them.
      It took me awhile. I hated them at first, but once you get into them it's worth it.



      Godly song.

      R.I.P. Junior Seau

      Comment



      • #MoncriefArmy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
          I have been singing its praise for like 3 pages woot, get a clue!
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • anyone here listening to some of Kanyes New Album comin out in 11 days? 808's and Heartbreak?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
              anyone here listening to some of Kanyes New Album comin out in 11 days? 808's and Heartbreak?
              I've heard like three songs off it. I like the song Heartless.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                anyone here listening to some of Kanyes New Album comin out in 11 days? 808's and Heartbreak?
                Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                I've heard like three songs off it. I like the song Heartless.
                I have about 7 or 8 songs that might be on the album and one is a love lockdown remix. PM me if you want them, only if you have AIM though.

                Comment


                • someone leaked these and those are the ones I downloaded.

                  Welcome To Heartberak feat. Kid Cudi
                  Heartless
                  Amazing feat. Young Jeezy
                  Love Lockdown
                  Anyway/Paranoid
                  Robocop
                  Streetlights
                  See you in my Nightmare duet w/ Lil Wayne
                  Coldest Winter

                  also, Bad News & Say You Will have also been leaked but are bad quality so I havent got those yet. His other song, Pinnochio(sp*) hasnt been leaked yet. Wow, 11/12 songs on his album are already out 11 days before the release date.
                  Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz; 11-13-2008, 04:32 PM.

                  Comment


                  • and who is in this Love Lockdown remix?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                      someone leaked these and those are the ones I downloaded.

                      Welcome To Heartberak
                      Heartless
                      Amazing
                      Love Lockdown
                      Anyway/Paranoid
                      Robocop
                      Streetlights
                      See you in my Nightmare
                      Coldest Winter

                      and Bad News & Say You Will have also been leaked but are bad quality so I havent got those yet. His other song, Pinnochio(sp*) hasnt been leaked yet. Wow, 11/12 songs on his album are already out 11 days before the release date.
                      Funny thing is that I'll probably buy the whole album.. its a problem. I dont have See you in my nightmare or Amazing w/jeezy? Must have missed the boat.

                      Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                      and who is in this Love Lockdown remix?
                      R. Kelly and Pharis.

                      By the way, an update that posted suggestions for cds and stuff. I've only gotten to one and it was My Morning Jacket. Depending on what kind of mood you're in they're pretty good. Whoever put them out there, props.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                        See you in my Nightmare duet w/ Lil Wayne
                        Where I downloaded it from, its called Tell Everybody that you know. You're probably right though. So I do have it, nice.

                        Comment


                        • yeah, Ive heard both names but on Wikipedia its See you in my nightmare and I think that might be the officail name, still not sure..

                          But what do you think of the album as a whole? First off lemme say that I think Kanye is a musical genuis, He can rap, sing, and is a producer. The man is a musican plain and simple. Now for this album, I think he is getting wayy to excited for this auto tune thing and he is using it like a little kid w. a new toy and Im starting to miss the old Kanye who was a great rapper. Fortunatley his rap album is set to come out sometime next year.. June (i think) and that will bring some of those fans he lost w/ 808's back. IMO 808's will gain him some fans and lose some as well. Still gonna buy it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
                            But what do you think of the album as a whole? First off lemme say that I think Kanye is a musical genuis, He can rap, sing, and is a producer. The man is a musican plain and simple. Now for this album, I think he is getting wayy to excited for this auto tune thing and he is using it like a little kid w. a new toy and Im starting to miss the old Kanye who was a great rapper. Fortunatley his rap album is set to come out sometime next year.. June (i think) and that will bring some of those fans he lost w/ 808's back. IMO 808's will gain him some fans and lose some as well. Still gonna buy it.
                            autotune?

                            oh sunshine. everyone uses auto-tune these days. because no one can 'actually' sing.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                            United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                            Comment




                            • The Queers ~ Ursula Finally Has Tits

                              WOOHOO First Youtube Post
                              Last edited by fischbowl; 11-13-2008, 05:32 PM.



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information