What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    Depends on what reason you listen to Kanye for. If you are a hip hop head then I can understand why you'd hate it because it's not a hip hop album. It's a pop album more than anything, I dig it, it has a real Prince-like vibe to it and I am a fan of Prince. Great album to play while getting down to business.
    yea i can bump like 7 songs off it i like how you put it has a prince vibe lol
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I'm listening to Sonic Hamiltron 3000, a mixed cd I made of Charles Hamilton and Del.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
        I'm listening to Sonic Hamiltron 3000, a mixed cd I made of Charles Hamilton and Del.
        lol funny how you create some name for it instead of saying a mix with them two on it
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          about f****** time lol its mad nice
          HAHA you know I've been dying to give it a spin, it will get an extended spin once I am able to get treehigh. So far the vibe I get from it makes it a perfect album to listen to while enjoying herbal remedies.

Comment

HAHA you know I've been dying to give it a spin, it will get an extended spin once I am able to get treehigh. So far the vibe I get from it makes it a perfect album to listen to while enjoying herbal remedies.
            lol yea def were going to have to bump it while get bob marlyed up saturday lol
            Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

well then you might be able to give it a spin 2morrow than...

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                yea i can bump like 7 songs off it i like how you put it has a prince vibe lol
                Yeah, thats the closest comparison I could make. I actually took the comparison from somewhere else can't remember where but I agree wholeheartedly with the assessment. People who are disappointed by it should of read more about it, Kanye has let it be known from 21 jump street that it was going to be an experimental album and not a 100% hip hop piece. It should not be assessed in comparison to his previous work or hip hop in general, it is an entirely different avenue.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  well then you might be able to give it a spin 2morrow than...
                  It's a date baby, I'll provide the masters of dutch and the fresh tunes.

Comment

• Outkast- da art of story telling
                    Andre 3000 is the best commercial rapper.
                    And he's barley commercial

Comment

• Originally posted by NBA View Post
                      Outkast- da art of story telling
                      Andre 3000 is the best commercial rapper.
                      And he's barley commercial
                      bump the outcast southernplayalisticcadallacfunkymusic
                      Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

• By the way if you look for lyrics like i do
                        One.Be.Lo of binary star
                        Andre 3000
                        K-Rino (dudes been doin it in houstan for like 25 years underground)
                        and you all prolly know Immortal Technique (sp)

Comment

• Originally posted by NBA View Post
                          By the way if you look for lyrics like i do
                          One.Be.Lo of binary star
                          Andre 3000
                          K-Rino (dudes been doin it in houstan for like 25 years underground)
                          and you all prolly know Immortal Technique (sp)
                          I'm a big Lo Be One Kanobi fan, seen him live a couple years ago and had the oppurtunity to sit down and talk to him for a good 15 minutes, dude's very down to earth.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              no. way.
                              really?
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

NICE. Usually not a big techno fan but Justice is the ****.

PM me for sig requests
                                Originally posted by Sean Connery
                                Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information