What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Vedder- Society

Best song off the Into the Wild soundtrack IMO.

^A Bonekrusher production^
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Hahhaa

Comment

• http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-p...mf5a9e6d&tid=1
        Max B
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
          K'Naan Warsame's new CD comes out February 24th. He was raised in what the UN called the most dangerous neighborhood in the world (Somalia). Relocated to Toronto, which he is now based out of. Great lyrics that capture the pleas of a nation begging for peace as well as striking down enemies or ignorant critics...

If you like/appreciate any of these guys (Bob Marley, Damian Marley, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Movado, and Eminem) then you should give him a listen. I'd recommend In the Beginning, The Dusty Foot Philosopher, the accapella My God with Mos Def, and his verse in Road to Zion in a concert with Damian Marley... If you like meaningful lyrics, a good voice, and not the same old generic hip/hop song, check him out. Plus he is a fantastic poet...

If you're interested, IM me at TimDris40 or send me a pm. I'd like to show more people about him...
          I posted about him a couple of pages back as well. I like his stuff.

Comment

• I think TMV and Sparta both suck, but ATDI was like top 10 best bands ever.
            INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• K'naan

Twins?

Crabman

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                K'Naan Warsame's new CD comes out February 24th. He was raised in what the UN called the most dangerous neighborhood in the world (Somalia). Relocated to Toronto, which he is now based out of. Great lyrics that capture the pleas of a nation begging for peace as well as striking down enemies or ignorant critics...

If you like/appreciate any of these guys (Bob Marley, Damian Marley, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Movado, and Eminem) then you should give him a listen. I'd recommend In the Beginning, The Dusty Foot Philosopher, the accapella My God with Mos Def, and his verse in Road to Zion in a concert with Damian Marley... If you like meaningful lyrics, a good voice, and not the same old generic hip/hop song, check him out. Plus he is a fantastic poet...

If you're interested, IM me at TimDris40 or send me a pm. I'd like to show more people about him...

Hahahahaha, you list all of these great and soulful artist...and then you say Em. Btw, the song that you posted was alright, I'll try to look for more of his stuff.

Comment

• "Idioteque" - Radiohead

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Pretty decent stuff...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        Wooooo finally something on here I've heard of & actually like !

P-Funk rapes. Eddie Hazel kills it in that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          Wooooo finally something on here I've heard of & actually like !

P-Funk rapes. Eddie Hazel kills it in that song.
                          Mother nature is pregnant for the third time

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            When I saw ATDI, he was spinning his mic, lost control of it and it went flying, so he just kept singing without it for like 2 minutes and the crowd sang along. It was awesome.
                            that's the way shows should be

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            bootsy ftw.
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Bootsy rapes.

Comment

• Anyone listen to She Wants Revenge?

I went to see them here in St. Louis a few months ago.

"written in blood" and "Tear you apart" clearly their best songs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information