No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure the first band I ever saw live was Fleetwood Mac. I was doing the running man to Tusk.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      I'm pretty sure the first band I ever saw live was Fleetwood Mac. I was doing the running man to Tusk.
      Thats not a bad start to a resume'! : )

Comment

• Grateful Dead live at the Spectrum in 86. Watched this entire concert last night, may watch it all again tonight.

Can't go wrong with The Dead.

Comment

• favourite conversation of all time with musical personas:

butch trucks after a show at the beacon in ny reminiscing.

"god, we played till sunup, we were completely drunk, the band was coked out, and the dead were very, very high, and we just forgot what time it was. everyone did. when they opened the doors, it was like a whole new world out there then"

it was from that moment on i actually listened to the grateful dead. butch trucks is a powerful motivator and a ridiculous drummer.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
            Gimme some Jae Millz, Mack Maine, Gudda Gudda & Drake **** right now and I'm good.
            dedication 3 was sick. pretty much the entire cd was legit.

Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
              favourite conversation of all time with musical personas:

butch trucks after a show at the beacon in ny reminiscing.

"god, we played till sunup, we were completely drunk, the band was coked out, and the dead were very, very high, and we just forgot what time it was. everyone did. when they opened the doors, it was like a whole new world out there then"

it was from that moment on i actually listened to the grateful dead. butch trucks is a powerful motivator and a ridiculous drummer.
              Love me some ABB with a passion. The Dead are opening for ABB this summer, going to be an awesome concert.

Butch's nephew Derek can sure as hell play that guitar too. Have a bunch of Derek Trucks band stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                Love me some ABB with a passion. The Dead are opening for ABB this summer, going to be an awesome concert.

Butch's nephew Derek can sure as hell play that guitar too. Have a bunch of Derek Trucks band stuff.
                derek, when i first saw him, like in 2003, was where duane allman was in skill and crafting music as a slide guitarist when he died. that's an awkward phrase but if you get it, everyone talks about him as he's better than duane at this stage...

abb is just ridiculous though... i cannot tell you my joy when i hear them.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
                  The first band i ever saw...
                  I would like to know what some of the people here's first concert was in like 1999 and it was... Metallica.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I saw Derek Trucks Band open for the Allmans. I remember it being good, but lost all recollection of the rest of the night's events

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      I saw Derek Trucks Band open for the Allmans. I remember it being good, but lost all recollection of the rest of the night's events
                      Nice, I love going to see the Allmans & would have loved to see D Trucks opening for them. The Dead are opening for them I believe in April & May, Warren Haynes is playing with The Dead now also. So it should be an awesome show.

Comment

• Wiz Khalifa-Starstruck Freestyle
                        Last edited by Hines; 04-03-2009, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining

Comment

• Juggaknots ftw.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• I have been really into Jaydiohead these past few days.

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 04-04-2009, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information