What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    Face it jetsfuture, there's not a single 50 cent rap that's better than any by Jada, SP or Sheek. He's garbage and he can't even put a proper verse together, that's why he only sings now and he hasn't put out new sh*t in ages. Power of the Dollar is 8 years old anyway, so get over it, the dude sucks.
    THANY YOU for realizing how GOOD DBLOCK is, back in my school i have so many GUNIT soldiers. Sadly i'm friends with some.

DBLOCK + MOBB DEEP forever
    P.S - Sheek Louch spits fire that noone knows about
    Last edited by Big Mike; 03-11-2007, 11:59 AM.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Face it jetsfuture, there's not a single 50 cent rap that's better than any by Jada, SP or Sheek. He's garbage and he can't even put a proper verse together, that's why he only sings now and he hasn't put out new sh*t in ages. Power of the Dollar is 8 years old anyway, so get over it, the dude sucks.
      jada is garbage i ll lolny give him one line that was goodf in his whole carrer the one in checkmate, styles pl is going to probably be in g-unit or even make music with g-unit for any thing, and 50 cent coming out with a new album and its going to be fire, and if it happens that jay z, nas, emminem, and 50 cent on the same track thats going to be fire. and i m just saying cus power of the dollar is a really good underground album.

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
        jada is garbage i ll lolny give him one line that was goodf in his whole carrer the one in checkmate, styles pl is going to probably be in g-unit or even make music with g-unit for any thing, and 50 cent coming out with a new album and its going to be fire, and if it happens that jay z, nas, emminem, and 50 cent on the same track thats going to be fire. and i m just saying cus power of the dollar is a really good underground album.
        I doubt you've ever listened to Jada, Sheek Jhood or STyles or Team Arliss the new recriut. You see I used to be just like you untill Piggy Bank and The Massacre. I''ve heard the best of both worlds so i can speak for this debate, 50 CENT IS TRASHHHHHH now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          I doubt you've ever listened to Jada, Sheek Jhood or STyles or Team Arliss the new recriut. You see I used to be just like you untill Piggy Bank and The Massacre. I''ve heard the best of both worlds so i can speak for this debate, 50 CENT IS TRASHHHHHH now.
          jada is garbage man and he is so annoying, piggy bank wasnt that good, but massacre isnt as bad as everyone is saying it is. 50 cent is going to come back with "Before I Self-Destruct." i dont think its going to be extremly gangsta, it supposed to show the softer side of him but i heard its going pretty well, you rember i said hip hop is dead was going well, and some one said it wasnt look at it now. i got my sources

Comment

jada is garbage man and he is so annoying, piggy bank wasnt that good, but massacre isnt as bad as everyone is saying it is. 50 cent is going to come back with "Before I Self-Destruct." i dont think its going to be extremly gangsta, it supposed to show the softer side of him but i heard its going pretty well, you rember i said hip hop is dead was going well, and some one said it wasnt look at it now. i got my sources

WHAT EVER DUNN, you ear drums respond differently to most of the ppl here.
            If you ask me 50 is becoming a WANGSTA

Comment

I think he has shown that soft side enough already.....

http://profile.imeem.com/4zVumJ/musi...issing_50cent/

She Hollywood now all she need is the boobjob. I think he got that boobjob on the Massacre cover. Put ya shirt back on 50.

try explaining your jada is garbage statement....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think he has shown that soft side enough already.....

http://profile.imeem.com/4zVumJ/musi...issing_50cent/

She Hollywood now all she need is the boobjob. I think he got that boobjob on the Massacre cover. Put ya shirt back on 50.

try explaining your jada is garbage statement....
                DITTO

have you heard the Ms.Jackson diss by Styles and Jada, its on the outkast beat

Comment

• if 50 is s good- draft hm already

Comment

• i already got all of my mcs

Comment

i already got all of my mcs
                      oic, why'd u not take G-UNIT records. And i dont mean interscope - i mean GUNIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                        oic, why'd u not take G-UNIT records. And i dont mean interscope - i mean GUNIT
                        Cause they can't sell and they've been invisible for at least 14 mths. The only time I hear about them is when they whine about how they lost the Game, their only good rapper.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i like rap other than g-unit and i ll pick what record lable i want

Comment

i like rap other than g-unit and i ll pick what record lable i want
                            Whatever, i just feel that you should back yourself up wih a bold move like choosing 50 Cent in the 1st 5 rounds.

Comment

• 50 cent isnt my favorite rapper, he is prob top 10, but i like his music a lot,

Comment

• hold on.... not all of g-unit is garbage. i enjoyed 50's first album. and youngbuc is the best rapper in the group. the game is overrated. post ended.

Hitman D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information