What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

i just found this really tech death metal band from AZ, good stuff. 10 string bass for the win!
    Now that's some technical shizzit. I'm definitely going to look more into them. Thanks for the find :)
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• He has his share of mixtapes out. I'll quote it from Billboard since they explain it better than me. Dude is smart.

After leaving New York University law school to focus on music full-time, the 23-year-old Bronx-bred MC began releasing mixtapes online in 2006. First came "In Search of the N.E.R.D.," on which Factz laid lyrics over beats made by Pharrell Williams' group. A year later he released "Flashback," followed by the critically acclaimed "Heaven's Fallout." Thanks to tracks like the sneaker-inspired "Supras," the latter mixtape quickly became a fan favorite.

At the beginning of 2008, Factz began releasing a new track every week as part of a series appropriately titled "The Leak." On "The Leak Vol. 1" and "The Leak Vol. 2," Factz released tracks like "Automatic"; "I'm Sean," dedicated to Sean Bell, who was shot to death by New York police in 2006; "Incredible"; and "Rockin' N Rollin'." The last of those, featuring the Cool Kids, was recently added to rotation on MTV. "When we leaked the first song, we probably only got like 100 downloads," he says, "and the last song we put out got about 9,000 or 10,000."
      Youtubing him made me realize how sick he was so I'm downloading some of his mixtapes onto my laptop.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        He has his share of mixtapes out. I'll quote it from Billboard since they explain it better than me. Dude is smart.

Youtubing him made me realize how sick he was so I'm downloading some of his mixtapes onto my laptop.
        He went to a New York Law School... that explains why he's got such insane lyrics. I'm googling for him right as we speak.
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Mickey Factz with Drake and Travis McCoy.

Comment

• Cannibal Holocaust X Pharrell

very chill, the 2:05 breakdown is nice.
            Last edited by BRAVEHEART; 05-03-2009, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• do they owe us a living, cuz they ******* DO!

Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I got me some Rise Against pumping out my speakers.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Lately, I've been listening to Mickey Factz and Charles Hamilton.
                      Dare I say, hip hop is back?!

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• "Hey You" - Pink Floyd

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I've been listening to this album lately and I've been lovin this song.

Comment

• | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Thread needs more Wale.

WALE - WALE DANCE

WALE FT LADY GAGA - D.C. CHILLIN

WALE - NIKE BOOTS

Discover this dude.

Last edited by BigBanger; 05-05-2009, 07:20 AM.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                                Originally posted by GoRavens
                                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information