• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exiltude - The Killers
    Jesus of Suburbia - Green Day
    Swim - Bush

Comment

• Mya - "Lock U Down (Feat. Lil' Wayne)"
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Omarion - "Ice Box (Remix) (Feat. Usher & Fabolous)"
        Nelly Furtado - "Give In To Me (Feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)"
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          Omarion - "Ice Box (Remix) (Feat. Usher & Fabolous)"
          Nelly Furtado - "Give In To Me (Feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)"
          Whoa where did you find an Ice Box remix with Fabolous?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Can't reveal my sources, but I'll assure you that it is indeed FLAMES.

Comment

• Flyboy have your sources found you the song Make Me Better by Fabolous & Ne-Yo?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• i need some new songs to dl
                list them!

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Flyboy have your sources found you the song Make Me Better by Fabolous & Ne-Yo?
                  Nah, is it hot? I assume it would be.

Right now, I'm listening to Mick Boogie's A Tribute to Biggie Smalls. Just hotness.

Comment

Right now, I'm listening to Mick Boogie's A Tribute to Biggie Smalls. Just hotness.
                    I might concede the flame factor if you give up the whereabouts of the Ice Box remix, because I literally looked it up everywhere and got nothin'.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The entire 30 Seconds to Mars CD.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• If I Should Fall from Grace with God -- The Pogues

Shane MacGowan in simply brilliant

Comment

• Joss Stone - "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now (Feat. Common)"

Comment

• Young Buck - Buck The World (Feat. Lyfe Jennings)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

It is fire but it's only a snippet at this point. It is the first official single from his new album.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• .44 caliber love letter by alexisonfire

and now for the rest of the self titled album, 'Alexisonfire'.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information