Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Kanye West sucks hardcore.
    THANK YOU. I cannot stand Kanye West. Not to mention, he's a *** fish.

Now:

"Land Ho!" - The Doors

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• "Do You" - Portugal. The Man

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• OMFG!!! The Dead Weather CD came out today!!

Comment

• Just went to Rock the Bells. Had an amazing time, got pics with Buckshot, KRS, Pete Rock, Mickey Fackz, MURS, 2 of the dudes from Slum Village, and Tabi Bonney.

Tabi is an awesome dude, we talked for like 5 minutes about DC and ****, then he walked around the venue and took pics/straight chilled with all the hip hop fans in the lawn. Defiantly knows how to give back.

Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek put on a show. Wale showed up even though he wasn't on the bill. Had to leave right before Nas got on, but heard he killed it even though Damian Marley couldn't make it (family issues). Common was dope, didn't like Big Boi live at all though.

Comment

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Woah...Big D and the Kids Table. I haven't heard them since my friends who listened to ska moved away. Which reminds me.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                Originally posted by Job
                NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                  Now:

"Land Ho!" - The Doors

I want you to steal a car. Get in it and drive west. Play the tape full blast. When the tape ends, get out and get into a fight. Then get back in the car, come to town, and meet me at the club. I will let you in to the most prestigious hotel of all time. Morrison Hotel. Then - you're gonna be a Doors fan, man.

Comment

• Land Ho!" - The Doors................................I want you to steal a car. Get in it and drive west. Play the tape full blast. When the tape ends, get out and get into a fight. Then get back in the car, come to town, and meet me at the club. I will let you in to the most prestigious hotel of all time. Morrison Hotel. Then - you're gonna be a Doors fan, man.

Keep your eyes on the road
                    And your hands upon the wheel,
                    Keep your eyes on the road
                    And your hands upon the wheel,
                    Goin' to the roadhouse
                    Goin' to have real
                    Good time

I woke up this morning &
                    Got myself a beer,
                    I woke up this morning &
                    Got myself a beer,
                    The future's uncertain
                    And the end is always
                    Near

Roadhouse Blues
                    The Doors, 1969

Damn! Early morning alcoholism, Existentialism, & that Jim Morrison waa-waa harmonica backbeat, Roadhouse Blues is guaranteed to inspire you to turn that car radio volume up when the opening bars come over the dash speaker, can't beat the Doors for behind the wheel listening. Kudos to Hobbes & SuperMcGee for revitalizing the best mythology-laden tribal rock poetry experience of the late 60s, hell yes I'm a major Doors fan too. Loving Morrison Hotel, 2nd only to the epic LA Woman for best of the best in the west......highly recommend LAW & MH, & buy the Rarities CD ASAP for the best in Morrison's onstage improv scat-singing & rock-poetic lyrical strings & Manzarek's immaculate keyboard backing

I want you to steal a car. Get in it and drive west.
                    Ride the king's hwy,
                    Ride the snake
                    To the ancient lake

Ride the hwy. west
                    The west is the best
                    Get hip,
                    And we'll do the rest

The End
                    Doors, '68
                    Last edited by LizardState; 07-15-2009, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• I'm listening to

The Reindeer Section - Y'all Get Scared Now Y'Hear
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I want you to steal a car. Get in it and drive west. Play the tape full blast. When the tape ends, get out and get into a fight. Then get back in the car, come to town, and meet me at the club. I will let you in to the most prestigious hotel of all time. Morrison Hotel. Then - you're gonna be a Doors fan, man.
                          Jim Morrison was a huge dbag. I mean, the doors had some great music, but that doesn't make JM not a douche. He was probably the biggest d-bag in american rock history.

On Andrew Luck
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.

Comment

• Always gives me a laugh

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
                              Jim Morrison was a huge dbag. I mean, the doors had some great music, but that doesn't make JM not a douche. He was probably the biggest d-bag in american rock history.
                              this guy might say something different.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by jsa230 View Post
                                Perry Farrell from Jane's Addiction is quite possibly the biggest D-Bag in Rock history.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information