Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is it me, or does the camera take 20 pounds of Paul Wall?


    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

    Comment


    • that was rerally random, paul wall i sgarbage i liked first song but then it just kept getting annoying.and relized he cant rap for ****.
      BTW i m listening to Mos Def ft Nate Dogg, Pharoah Monch - Oh No
      prob one of my favorite lyrical songs

      Comment


      • The Police - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

        Comment


        • "You Don't Know" feat. Eminem, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Ca$his

          Comment


          • I have a mixed CD in my car. Right now, though...

            John Mayer - "I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)"
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

            “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jets future View Post
              that was rerally random, paul wall i sgarbage i liked first song but then it just kept getting annoying.and relized he cant rap for ****.
              BTW i m listening to Mos Def ft Nate Dogg, Pharoah Monch - Oh No
              prob one of my favorite lyrical songs
              that Mos Def tune was big back in the day. I have the video for it on my laptop


              ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

              XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

              Comment


              • Lloyd Banks feat. 50 Cent - Hands Up

                Comment


                • JHood - Pearly Gates

                  Subliminal 50 Cent Diss Line
                  I've been sick since the day i was born n*g*@ you been a ******, ya lips have touched more balls than a tennis racket.


                  ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                  XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                  Comment


                  • New Cam diss
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=305jKrU-u...elated&search=
                    Young Buck f/ 50 Cent - "HOLD ON" (cam'ron diss)Funeral music was better

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jets future View Post
                      New Cam diss
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=305jKrU-u...elated&search=
                      Young Buck f/ 50 Cent - "HOLD ON" (cam'ron diss)Funeral music was better
                      Why is it every song you listen to is some crappy, low quality, mixtape song. You buying into these hip hop beefs is what the artists want you to do. Do you really believe Camron or 50 cent could give a crap about each other on a personal level?

                      Comment


                      • Miri Ben-Ari - "Sunshine To The Rain (Feat. Scarface & Anthony Hamilton)"
                        Musiq - "Buddy (Remix) (Feat. Lupe Fiasco)"
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                        “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                          separated is better


                          read your mind and dont take your love away is better

                          Comment


                          • i never knew so many liked Avant.
                            Jaime Foxx and Jodeci are better though


                            ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                            XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              Why is it every song you listen to is some crappy, low quality, mixtape song. You buying into these hip hop beefs is what the artists want you to do. Do you really believe Camron or 50 cent could give a crap about each other on a personal level?
                              Yeah I can't believe you actually buy into the commercial beef, especially with 50 cent.

                              BTW Hands Up & You Dont Know are 2 of the worst rap songs ever, I don't understand your music tastes.

                              Sunshine to the Rain is a good song, Flyboy.

                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Yeah I can't believe you actually buy into the commercial beef, especially with 50 cent.

                                BTW Hands Up & You Dont Know are 2 of the worst rap songs ever, I don't understand your music tastes.

                                Sunshine to the Rain is a good song, Flyboy.
                                ok guys lets stop riding on jetsfuture for today. hes taken enuff of a verbal beating for 2day


                                ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

                                XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information