What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
    well you cant speak off of one song. w/e man i'm just teling you cause its pointless trying to convince people
    Especially cause rap isnt like football there are no standings and winning is all perception.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
    Originally posted by DLS42
    Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• Personally, I like listenin to the beats more than the lyrics, cause most do rap about the same ****, so i try to find instrumentals. Its nice to just hear sick ass beats

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
        Especially cause rap isnt like football there are no standings and winning is all perception.
        yup...exactly, im just saying that styles p. is one of the most deepest rappers out there but you aint tryna hear all this.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

yup...exactly, im just saying that styles p. is one of the most deepest rappers out there but you aint tryna hear all this.
          well according to him he is the "ghettoist gangsterist" rapper out there. and he is willing to teach 50 cent to "revive" that part of him

Comment

• Mobb Deep - Murda Muzik CD

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
              well fist things first styles might not even be on d-block cus he is a "free agent". and dont call me a g-unit soldier. and g-unit will stunt all over d-****
              EDIT:L that was a good diss it was supposed to be D-coc*
              no it wasnt a good diss LMAO - it was kinda childish, but anyways, Styles P. will always be a part of D-Block because its a group as well as a label just like how Mobb Deep is on Koch but call themselves a part of G-Unit. If he joins G-Unit its to exploit there popularity and earn more money just like mobb deep did. Sadly i didnt work. This will make SP a Selll out in my books and shall most likely steer me away from anything new he makes on GUNIT.

PS - G-unit = trash and Jets Future = G-Unit Soldier / Dickryder

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                Personally, I like listenin to the beats more than the lyrics, cause most do rap about the same ****, so i try to find instrumentals. Its nice to just hear sick ass beats
                Good story,
                AAU basketball tournament in San Jose. I live in Vallejo(bout 1 1/2 car ride).Now, i cant drive. So i had to get a ride with one of my 17 year old teammates.So I'm riding with 3 of my other teammates, and they tell me that to ride in his car you have to freestyle. So we spent a good portion of the ride freestylin to Game's Couldnt get far. Try it sometime. Its hilarious what some people will say.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                Originally posted by DLS42
                Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

no it wasnt a good diss LMAO - it was kinda childish, but anyways, Styles P. will always be a part of D-Block because its a group as well as a label just like how Mobb Deep is on Koch but call themselves a part of G-Unit. If he joins G-Unit its to exploit there popularity and earn more money just like mobb deep did. Sadly i didnt work. This will make SP a Selll out in my books and shall most likely steer me away from anything new he makes on GUNIT.

oh thats ****** up man

Comment

well according to him he is the "ghettoist gangsterist" rapper out there. and he is willing to teach 50 cent to "revive" that part of him
                    doesnt mean he's not a deep rapper, what rapper isn';t ghetto or doesnt claim they are gangsta? besides like Lupe or Kanye or sumn

Comment

oh thats ****** up man
                      whats fu**ed up?

Comment

whats fu**ed up?
                        nah i see how you are now. you were my homie but i guess not.
                        btw :Nas-ether

Comment

nah i see how you are now. you were my homie but i guess not.
                          btw :Nas-ether
                          LOL, how am I?
                          we can still be homies yo. I dont let music come between affiliations, im actually friends with many G-Unit Soldiers/Dickryders

Comment

LOL, how am I?
                            we can still be homies yo. I dont let music come between affiliations, im actually friends with many G-Unit Soldiers/Dickryders
                            nah i m cool if your going to call me a dickryder

btw: nas-cant forget about you

Comment

nah i m cool if your going to call me a dickryder

btw: nas-cant forget about you
                              ok then - whatever floats your boat

Jadakiss - FLow (One of the top 50 lyrical verses of all time)
                              Last edited by Big Mike; 03-21-2007, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• St.Raw - It is what it is mixtape

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information