No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timbaland may be a dick but he's a much better producer than Storch in my opinion.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Awesome song. Putting Nelly & Timberlake together is just fire as it is. Even Timberlake's little diss about Prince was amusing to me.
      Yea eh. I really like them when the together on a track , they must have some good chemistry in the studio

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Timbaland may be a dick but he's a much better producer than Storch in my opinion.
        yup. but storch is Canadian so ETK supports him

Comment

• Timberlake is the FLYEST white guy i've ever seen too.

Comment

• He has extremely good taste in fashion, that's for sure. Plus, he can sing and dance.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

He has extremely good taste in fashion, that's for sure. Plus, he can sing and dance.
              yup - the white michael jackson

Comment

Timbaland may be a dick but he's a much better producer than Storch in my opinion.
                Timbo is in a class of his own as far as his beats, he is very unique, but uses the same style over and over which can be aggravating. Storch is more simple but uses a lot of different instruments, and you can't tell which song is a Storch track because they're always different. I wouldn't call Timbaland a better producer because there are big questions over ghostproduction, and how much impact he really has on his beats. Cry Me a River should have been credited to Storch, and he has new songs like Ice Box that are supposedly not his own work. I think Danja is a lot more talented than he is and Danja is the guy who crafts the brilliant drumbeats for Timbo. On the other hand, Storch has been used as a ghostproducer for Dr. Dre & Timbaland, so I find him much more credible. He does all of his beats by himself and is very versatile.

Add to the fact that I am a Storch homer because he is Jewish-Canadian and drives the flyest rides, and he is a better producer. He is really laid-back but has really cool style too, but he needs to lay off the bunning and cigar-smoking a bit.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                  Timberlake is the FLYEST white guy i've ever seen too.
                  He's a weird dude. All these beautiful honeys that want to lock him down and he just keeps beating around the bush. Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson....I think he's *** if he doesn't marry one of them.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• JT hits it then quits it...

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                      JT hits it then quits it...
                      if you mean a dude, i totally agree

Comment

• Anyone looking for some good club/party music I'll throw some spring break music up.

Rasheeda - My Bubble Gum
                        Crime Mob-Rock Yo Hips
                        Ying Yang Twins ft. Wyclef Jean - Dangerous
                        Jim Jones ft. Diddy, Baby, T.I. & Young Dro - We Fly High (Remix)
                        Fat Joe feat Lil Wayne - Make It Rain
                        DJ Unk--Walk It Out (dirty)
                        Mims- This Is Why Im Hot (DIRTY)
                        Young Jeezy - Go Getta
                        Rich Boy-Throw Some Ds
                        Last edited by thule; 03-22-2007, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• I found this awesome new group called The Makeout Party on myspace:
                          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=11901485
                          They are a group that is a couple of girls and a guy that rap to these sweet beats. It is pretty enjoyable, only if you're into new things, and aren't hardcore mainstream.

Comment

• Sufjan Stevens - Flint

Bright Eyes - Perfect Sonnet

Comment

• Lit - Miserable

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• notorious b.i.g- kick in the door

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information