• Show
Clear All

• Definitely the best song Brent.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      Is this a troll? I haven't listened to the CD, but I've only heard negative things about it
      I like their last album.

Comment

• Western New York's own...much believed to be the inspiration for Otis Day & The Knights from Animal House

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
          I like their last album.
          Ew, the two songs Ive heard from them are almost on Nickelback levels of radio pop.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Burning in the Skies sucks. But for the most part the album is good. Nowhere near great, but good.

Comment

• Did you enjoy their other albums? I wasnt a big of fan of them ever but I know alot of people that were fans were pissed with the new material.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0

some1 post this, i still don't get why my videos don't show up, I'm doing everything right

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0

some1 post this, i still don't get why my videos don't show up, I'm doing everything right
                  No you're not. You only need to put the youtube tag in the youtube brackets. Like so:

worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• This album gets over looked because of Colors, but I personally like Alaska better.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• This is the most beautiful Christmas song I've ever heard. What a voice.

Comment

• I know im not a regular but seriously take my advice go listen to Wrestling Moves by Native you can listen free on pure volume. I am a huge circa fan like many of you.
                        INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• just got a compilation album dark was the night. my three favorite songs on it:

apparently this one is in the Blind Side
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post

This album gets over looked because of Colors, but I personally like Alaska better.
                            I agree. In fact, I think I like both Alaska and The Great Misdirect better than Colors.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                                I agree. In fact, I think I like both Alaska and The Great Misdirect better than Colors.
                                TGM has my favorite song by them but it's tough to give it the edge over colors. I think both colors and TGM tries a little to hard and gets carried away with being prog. Alaska had prog but had a great mood to it, and a dark feeling through the whole album. Not to say Colors and TGM were bad, I just prefer Alaska. New LP coming out soon.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information