Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
    1. Hail to the Thief - I Will into Punchup at a Wedding is orgasmic as is Wolf at the door.
    2. OK Coumputer- Eerie, scary, brilliant. Lucky might be my all time fave. Johnny Greenwood shines on this album.
    Yes, punchup and wolf are awesome. And Greenwood does kick some arse on OK.

    Comment


    • BTW, do you Radiohead geeks like electronica at all? If so, download that Underworld album I shared earlier. It is probably my favorite album of all time. I did not like most of it on my first listen, either.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        BTW, do you Radiohead geeks like electronica at all? If so, download that Underworld album I shared earlier. It is probably my favorite album of all time. I did not like most of it on my first listen, either.
        Based on your love for Radiohead I just started the download. That's one thing about Radiohead, it was only after many listens that I started to love the band. I have probably listened to each song well over a hundred times and they have only gotten better to me.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          Based on your love for Radiohead I just started the download. That's one thing about Radiohead, it was only after many listens that I started to love the band. I have probably listened to each song well over a hundred times and they have only gotten better to me.
          Excellent! For me, it's not a social album. I.e. it's a put on the headphones and drift away to what is being fed into your brain sort of deal. It will mess with your head if you are so inclined to listen to music that way.

          Yes, there are a few really great dance songs in that download (Pearls Girl and Born Slippy). But all in all, the music is complex mind candy.

          The guy on that site describes it much better than I can. I hope you like it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
            Excellent! For me, it's not a social album. I.e. it's a put on the headphones and drift away to what is being fed into your brain sort of deal. It will mess with your head if you are so inclined to listen to music that way.

            Yes, there are a few really great dance songs in that download (Pearls Girl and Born Slippy). But all in all, the music is complex mind candy.

            The guy on that site describes it much better than I can. I hope you like it.
            I am all about music ******* with my head/emotions so looking forward to it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
              Beginning to end while I study.
              I saw you posted this and ended up listening to it all day yesterday. Great album.

              Lot of great tracks but this is one of my faves for sure.

              Comment





              • <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • Powered through a few hours of accounting work this morning running solely on Ben Folds. Not too bad.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    Powered through a few hours of accounting work this morning running solely on Ben Folds. Not too bad.
                    This video made me appreciate Ben Folds a whole heck of a lot more.

                    Comment






                    • Suburbs is pretty decent.

                      Comment



                      • Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Suburbs is probably my favourite Ben Folds album



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • I love this CD




                            http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                              I saw you posted this and ended up listening to it all day yesterday. Great album.

                              Lot of great tracks but this is one of my faves for sure.

                              I'll listen to anything Danger Mouse does at least once and chances are good that I'll like it. DOOM completely rocks my **** too.

                              Now:


                              "Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad?" - Derek & The Dominoes

                              The Clapton v. Duane Allman solo section is just silly-good.


                              worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

                              themaninblack
                              15

                              Comment


                              • Apparently when I type "Weezer" into Create a Station in Pandora it thinks I wrote "****ty music and any Weezer album after Pinkerton"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information