• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You shut up, BTBAM is teh sex

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Seriously, Tommy rodgers is sex. Every member of that band is sex. That is an amazing live performance.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• After a few months of listening to nothing but "Dance Yrself Clean", I finally got around to listening the whole thing while I cleaned my house today. Nifty.

Now:

"Postcards from Hell" - The Wood Brothers

worker bees can leave
        even drones can fly away
        the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Had some evil empire come up playing random from my phone in the car stereo today been on a bender ever since middle school memories hahahah
              Last edited by TitansCJftw; 02-15-2011, 12:51 AM.

Comment

• Probably my favorite album last year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• In case you cats haven't noticed, Converge is basically my favorite band at the moment, in the sense of my listening to the **** out of them the past 7-8 months.

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• I had not at all noticed. Converge is great, I try to never miss a show.

Comment

• yeah I was being facetious, unless I have some stalkers. I ******* love them. I saw them live in November of 09 when they were at a metal show. I hadn't heard them, and no one in the audience cared about them. After the show the friends I saw the show with were like "yeah man they sucked you couldn't hear the singer blah blah." I kind of agreed, but thought, "actually I didn't think they were THAT bad." This summer I tried them out again and have been hooked since. I'm dying to see them whenever they come this way.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• I'm guessing that was the tour with Mastodon and Dethklok. That's the one I didn't go to in recent years because it was expensive as **** and at a less desirable venue than what they normally play.

Comment

• Yessir it was. And if you were there for Converge, you probably would have been a fish out of water amongst a bunch of death metal fans or metalheads in general (death metal fans are metalheads x5 anyways, long hair black T-shirts, pretend tough guys). At the show I went to, two guys flail-moshed (is that a word? they were moshing like fish out of water) at the front where I was during their set, and everyone else stood still and were pissed off at the moshers.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

• Comment

• worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I can't wait.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X